10.2.10

594


I'm so used to the weird resolution/dimensions on my normal computer now, but things look so much better on my sister's computer, haha. I'm doing Truong homework, and I have like nothing to blog about, really, but lol, if anyone realises then all my Formspring replies today totally suck, LOL.

lawrence is ugly

No.

44 minutes ago

Are there any cute guys in your class?

No.

44 minutes ago


LOL, so slack yeah? D: And I only just realised Kevin's kinda cute, so that could've been my answer, but oh well, LOL. Cuz I went to Formspring and found like 2 questions and yeah, best replies LOL. Oh yeah, point of this blog was to say:

a. I'm really lazy when I cook, lol. Like seriously, if I made toast, I wouldn't even get a plate, I would use a tissue and leave the other one in the toaster until I finish the other one. Even if it'll get burnt. But it's not like that with like Mi Goreng or cupcakes or nething, haha, but I just noticed I'm really lazy when I make stuff like toast or cheese croissants and stuff, LOL.

b. I really hate factorising quadratics to solve, even though it's easy to do it like that. But omg, seriously, I take so long. Well, last one I tried doing I took long cuz I worked it out wrong so you couldn't factorise it LOL, but I got it fast cuz I tried factorising it when it was wrong. :L

No comments: