7.11.09

#318 Talking shit, again

Thanks, Christie! :D

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Clothes.
2. Hat.
3. Mirror.
4. Bed.
5. Drawers.
6. Table from IKEA.
7. Posters.

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone? Yeah. :(
2. Does Someone Like You? Yep.
3. Last Kiss? Don't rememberrrr. :O
4. Been Lead On? You could say that, but I don't know. I don't rly think of it like that.
5. Been Cheated On? Yeeah.
6. Want A Relationship? It's not gonna happen, though. :(
7. Wanna Get Married? Courseeee.

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Family.
2. Friends.
3. Clothes.
4. Computer.
5. Internet.
6. Phone.
7. iPod.

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. Cupcakes.
2. That boy.
3. Should I take a photo?
4. Clothes.
5. Perfect punctuation.
6. Art assignment.
7. The Summer Set! :D

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God? Hmm, kinda.
2. Had A Dream Come True? Do you had a dream come true, AHAHA. Err, I probably have.
3. Read The Newspaper? Not rly. :S
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? Nope, but I cope.
5. Have A Best Friend? Yep. :D
6. Take A Bath Daily? Bath, ahaha. Shower everyday. ;D
7. Wish On Stars? Not really.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Fallen In Love? NOT LOVE.
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex? Nothing seductive. ;D LOL.
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF? Yeah. But cuz I was their girlfriend, AHHAHA.
4. Been To A Bonfire? Wow, no. That'd be so raddd!
5. Ran Away From Home? Nop.
6. Played Strip Poker? I don't remember how to play poker, though. D:
7. Pulled An All Nighter? Not all night. :D

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? Oh wow, yeah I have.
2. Had Fun? Hmm. :/
3. Been Kissed? Nope.
4. Felt Stupid? YES. :O
5. Talked To An Ex? Don't expect me to. :L
6. Missed Someone? Yea.
7. Listened To Music? Course.

RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone? Nope.
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper? Quite possibly me. LOL.
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone? Probably.
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry? Does it?
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell? Depends how I'm pissed, like, who I'm pissed at. I think yell. :L

ORANGE : (S)EXCITEMENT AHHAHA
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You? NO :(.
2. Are You Easily Excited? I think so.
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To? PART A.
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought? Zomg GFG.
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now? Um. If things worked out.

YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Full Name: Genevieve In
2. Birthday: 31st May 1995
3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life? Not fail. :(
4. Do You Want To Have Children? Mm, I guess so.
5. How Do You Want To Die? No idea, but nothing like drowning.

BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried? Yesterday.. 8-)
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now? Heaps of sad things are happening right now, but it's not like it's full epic emo depressing shit.
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way? Yeahh, I rkn I do. :/
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours? Yeeaah.
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do? Talk to the right people and listen to music. And think about other things.

PINK : LOVE
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Your Friends? Er, kinda.
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight? Probably happens, but not with me. :(
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her? Yeah I do.
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Not at all.
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate? Oh whoa, it's the last q. LOL. Err, yeah.

No comments: