21.4.12

Small comforts



Last week I went to Vivian's house and saw her new room, and it was so so nice! New bed, bedside table and bookshelf all from Ikea, and even though it was so simple, everything looked so nice and all I've been thinking about lately is how much I'd want to renovate and redecorate my room. Right now, my room is an awful hurricane of clothes, shoes, textbooks and papers on my bed, on top of my drawers, on the floor.. I think my only purchases these holidays is just sleepwear that I've tried to double up as casual wear: a pair of navy, satin shorts and American flag shorts. I didn't even buy the flag shorts, but my brother had to use up his staff credit so told me to tell him if I wanted anything, woo! :D School resumes in a couple of days, which means I'll probably be posting less, right? Maybe I should just have smaller, more frequent posts like these, with less photos and text, hmm.

1 comment:

Keira said...

I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!