5.1.12

Welcome 2012


Last minute new years' outfit: oversized Supre grey tank, Cotton On leopard skirt, Dotti flatform sandals, eBay envelope clutch with DIY crystal necklace, double Sportsgirl ear cuff, old beaded bracelets and modified Diva bracelet

On new year's eve, me, my sister, cousin, two aunts and uncle went to the city to see the fireworks. We were meant to meet up with my aunt's sister or something (which I guess is also my aunt, because when you're Asian, everyone is your aunt lol) who had saved a good view, but we didn't end up finding her and instead found a pretty sweet view just before they were counting down in the teens before new years. :D After that we just walked around in the city (which was cool cos they had blocked off heaps of roads) in the early morning and took the train home. On the way home, me, my sister and cousin decided to go for a Maccas run but had to go to 2 McD's cos the one closest to our house was closed. LEGIT LET DOWN, FAROUT LOL. But we got home at like 4am which was coooool but I was dead tired. q__q 

2011: came into my last years of high school, received my Instax Mini 25 as a birthday present, did pretty shitty in all of my exams lol, the beginning and end of weekly lunch dates with Wendy and Grace, topped PE, heeeaps of dinners, lunches and late nights with Nick, went to Sydney's K-Pop Music Festival 2011, and got my belly pierced (surrrrprise, for those of you who haven't already seen!).

*Prediction of 2012*: shit train all the way till November with assessments, studying and feeling bad for studying, but hopefully I'll find time to relax and go out and chill and stuff.. haha, just kidding, I hope it won't be that bad.

No comments: