29.6.11

Dare for distance




Holy Basil's fried ice cream, chicken pad thai (I'm so annoyed I didn't take the time to make sure it was properly focused!) and ox tongue

Been such a lazy blogger - promise to post properly soon, by Sunday! Throughout this week, I've mentally created a list of all the things I need to take photos of and mention on my blog so I won't forget it later, but with the early sunsets and dark weather of June I haven't had time to take photos in decent lighting.. This week has consisted of: getting English marks back (yay, I scraped an A-range mark again!), doing the worst maths assessment ever, going to Holy Basil with Nick after chemistry tutor, finding out that I made it into the 4u class at Truong and spontaneously deciding to watch the midnight première of Transformers 3 with my sister, Nick and David, coming home at 3.30am and waking up at 7am for school tomorrow, and getting a new phone (HTC Desire HD, ordering right now)! Also, super thanks to my followers - finally passed the 20 mark!

No comments: