27.10.10

This is how we do

I brought my Canon to school today! Originally, I just wanted to take a photo of my art assignment so I could show Nick sometime, but instead, Danica took my camera and had it for periods 1 and 2. I'm going through the memory card right now, and she took so many photos. :p But that's expected, it's Danica.

Aww, Chao. ^w^

This is so Troy. I have all these other photos of him where he looks bad, too. LOL.

TRACEY HAS A REALLY NICE BODY. :'( And her eyebrows and eyes are the best, omg.

I can't be bothered editing the lighting, so in some photos it might be a bit harsh. But I actually don't have Photoshop on this computer, so what can I do, LOL. :$$

I didn't even end up taking any photos of my art assignment -- which has messed up because of the glue, gone all curled and ugly -- but I think I'll bring my camera tomorrow? I never take the camera to schoooool. Oh dammit, Tumblr doesn't upload full sized photos! Will have to use Flickr.

Jenny's so cute! :$$


Looking good, Alan.

Vanessa took this cuz Eugene always takes close ups of her. So yay, 3 close-ups of Eugene on my SD card nao. :I


Lawrence was wearing a bandana and I thought he was a girl. :$ LOL.

AND MY FUCKING BACK-UP DRESS RAN OUT OF STOCK IN SIZE 6! I WANT TO DIE. :C

No comments: