2.10.10

どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?


I haven't been taking any new photos recently, so having to post photos by other people makes me feel like my posts are very last minute. I did an hours' volunteer work at Salvos today and I saw these two cute but very, very big cardigans. They were so heavy and must've been like XXXL or something, cuz width-wise, they were 1 1/2 me. :I But they were really nice and $8 each, which was a bit annoying. I also saw these couches that oh my gosh, I want it in my room nao, but the nice one was $700. :O Judith and Anna were also working there, and I think they've been going there for pretty long. I should go again, even though I don't really do that much there, but I should study, riiigh'?

Tragus? Conch? I think I'm leaning more towards tragus ..

I don't know if I mentioned this, but my UO package has come in! Only I'm not sure who has it and when the next time I'll be seeing who has it, but I really wanna get my boots soon, I've been waiting for so long! It's probably been around 2 weeks which isn't really that long, but still. I can't wait, but I guess I didn't really have to buy them online. Well it was good that I did cuz I haven't seen anything like them in stores and they were at such as good price ($43), so I'm kinda excited. Honestly, I've gotten a bit over them but I really need new shoes right now. The last time I got new shoes was so long ago. :')

I think it's time I changed my layout completely. Or at least, change the photos around. I was thinking about going back to the totally basic layout that you get when you first join Blogger, but maybe that's a bit too much. I don't know, but I'm getting a bit bored of my layout right now, but I don't want to get rid of all of it -- this has been pretty much the only layout I've ever had, ever! :O

No comments: