6.7.10

812

Hi. Sorry for today. I don't know why I've been like this lately. I really, really don't know why I've been like this lately .. I need to think about what's bothering me, lol. :s Could be guilt that I'm not doing work, when I know I should be doing my English assignment, ag assignment and intense study for the exit exam? Could be jealousy cuz other people are out there getting more piercings while I'm sitting here at home, not really motivated to actually get piercings but wanting them? Could be that I'm worried that things haven't happened yet? Could be scared that things are going to happen? I want to be happy.

H5M. (L) I'm glad we talked about things today. You're asleep right now, but still, I'm happy we talked about it because I'm feeling a lot better. This kinda reminds me of in Mean Girls, when they went around saying their apologies and stuff. This wasn't really an apology, though. I'm a bit worried .. But if you say it's okay, then I'll believe you. :s I hope.

Watched Eclipse today, and like the only two good parts were when Bella punched Jacob's face and when Jacob's like, You know I'm hotter than you to Edward. Cuz like he is. :I Oh and I was watching Modern Family, and omg I want a Viewmaster with my own photos! :'( I really wanna redecorate my room, actually, and get new furniture and stuff ..

And just sayin', I reckon G-Dragon, TOP and Taeyang are really cute. :D And I really like G-Dragon and Junhyung cuz they both have really good rapping voices. I was meant to mention someone else, cuz every time I say that GD and Junhyung have good voices, I always mention someone else but I can't remember who that is atm. :I

And Grace, LOL YOU MUST LINK ME OF A PHOTO OF NOT SKINNY DONGHO :


No comments: