14.6.10

779

Last night, Lisa signed into MSN and I saw her dp, saw her wall with photos and now I'm jealous. LOL. I don't know if I can even put up photos on my wall properly cuz there's one wall where I can't put up anything cuz it's my wardrobe doors and on the wall opposite my one with fairy lights, there's this picture of Mini Mouse that my sister coloured in from a colouring in book, and that thing is older than me, and its in like the exact area where I wanna put my stuff so yeah, FML, Idk what to do. I wanna print photos and have it like in a row that goes all around my room, but one wall has fairy lights and the other 'big wall' has a colouring in that I don't want to take down because it's been up there for longer than I've been alive.

I'm not allowed to go to Grace's house, and oh, Australia got pwned this morning in soccer? Nick actually stayed up the whole night watching it and went to sleep at 7am or something. LOL. :o So yeah I can't go Grace's house so I have to do science experiment/assignment all by myself, hmph! Nah lol, Nick helps a lot even though he has exams, thank you! :D I started science last night and I've done the aim, hypothesis and written one sentence for my method. I hate science, in year 8 I got 9/25 for this shit. LOL.

Even though I said I was going to do art, ag, PE and bio next year .. I don't know. Art and ag .. Art? Hopefully art in year 11 is alright. Art seems to be, like, the thing I'm most inclined to drop, I think. And ag, it's not like I'm gonna be a vet when I'm older. :I This sucks, man, I don't know why I'm doing this anymore. And by the way, I'm capped.

No comments: