30.4.10

735


OMG Jonhyung is so cute here! :o! I love SHINee.

Cross Country was today. Our race is really slow, because I came 4th and Nicholas came like 9th or something and he finished before me. George came like 15th and I didn't even see him in the race. :I Are 15YO girls the best, LOL. I was so tired. Katrina 1st, then Veronica then this year 9 girl that I didn't know was in my age group and I'm like Oh yeah, she's not in my age, no stress. AND SHE WAS IN MY RACE, LOL. But aw, Lawrence, George and Allen didn't make it. Luke didn't even run. :0 What happened to Cross Country Crew. LOL. Anyway, today was pretty cool. I handed in art and geography assignment, and handing in maths assignment on Monday. I'm a lot less stressed, and I'm going out tomorrow. Um, I don't know. I really want an ice cream! Or coffee! Or frozen coke! :9

This weekend, I plan to make a wishlist? Write study notes? Ask me something? I'll reply is FAST. :D

OH MY GOD, ANGELA AND YVY ARE MAKING A TUMBLR, OMG, LINK AND I'LL FOLLOW ASAP. :D:D:D

No comments: