4.4.10

698

from http://nikkidaa.posterous.com

1. What are three ways to win your heart?
Cares for me, keeps me happy and makes me laugh.

2. Do you like lightning?
Nope.

3. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
Yeah, Vivian's, during English tutor LOL.

4. Last person you said ‘I hate you’ to?
Oh my boyfr, but I was joking lol. :)

5. Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine. :o

6. Biggest turn off?
Smokers, liars and omg, mega clingy boyfr's. :O

8. Fave movie?
Hmm I have no idea but everyone loves Mean Girls, right. ^^

9. Would you date someone who smokes?
Nuu.

10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
Nope.

11. What’s your biggest turn on, physically?
Hmm, a big .. ;) LOL, jk.

12. Would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating?
Nope.

13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?
NO.

14. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Omg omg .. Whoa I have no idea. :OO

16. What’s your relationship status?
In a relationship.

17. Do you like cuddling?
Yessss. ^^

18. Do you hold grudges?
I think I do. :c

19. Do you regret dating anyone?
Uh kinda.

20. Hugger or kisser?
Or both? D:

21. Missing someone?
Ofc.

22. Most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?
Oh wait, I've done this survey before. Lol. :o And last time I did this, I said Don't date someone that looks like you (at least from far away).

23. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
It depends if there's someone you want to be in a relationship with.

24. How important are looks?
Not that important?

25. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?
Someone that was nice.

26. Do you stay friends w/ the people you’ve dated?
Uh, not very good friends. And I realised that every time I talk to him now I tease him, so uh, that's maybe not a good friendship LOL.

27. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
Depends on the rest of the situation but in theory, yep.

28. Do you kiss on the 1st date?
Depends on other things, like if we were mega intense close friends that started dating, then yeah I probably would.

29. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?
Fuck my life. LOL.

30. Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?
Oh I just realised, there are heaps of questions about relationships in this, haha. Lies, crap promises and being clingy. LOL.

33. Which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?
Avishay Kumar. HAHA. Jokessss.

34. Did you miss anyone today?
Ofc.

35. Last person to see you cry?
Um, they didn't full see me cry, but boyfr, haha.

36. Who/what made you cry?
Cuz I was scared, LOL. :(

37. Are you a forgiving person?
Oh yeah I think I am?

38. Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
What the eff, so they're dating you and your best friend at the same time? Man, what the hell, 'sif. o__o

39. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Girls. :D

41. How long does it take you to get ready to go out ?
Doesn't have to be too long, but it kinda depends who I'm going out with or where I'm going to, keke. :p

42. How many people do you know of named Adam ?
One.

43. What was the last thing you burnt?
My tongue, probably.

45. What is your full name?
Genevieve Gen In. Oh yeah, what a badass middle name. :I

46. What color is the bra you have on now ?
White.

47. Do you straighten your hair every day?
Nope, I don't even own a straightener. :o

48. Do you worry about the size of your boobs?
Ofc, FML. :(

49. Are you the typical girl who’s addicted to gossip?
Uh well it's interesting but I don't wanna bitch too much but I don't know if I do or not. :s

50. What are your favorite girly magazines?
SHOP till you drop and like if there's CLEO or Comso then I'll read it, but I don't buy magazines.

51. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Hmm, not all day/night, but longer than I would if it were someone else.

52. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
No.

53. Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yep, I do like most the time.

54. What’s the biggest turn on about guys?
Their face. LOL.

55. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle?
Uhh .. Maybe in the middle.

56. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?
I like pink. It's not truly the best colour in the entire universe, though. Oh but I don't know what is. :o

57. What’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own?
Fucken Nikkida, '$3500 Jimmy Choos', FML. LOL. I have no idea but I don't buy expensive shit unless it's on sale? :s

58. What color do you absolutely despise?
I don't 'absolutely despise' any colour, but brown isn't that cool. Oh but I want brown nail polish. LOL. :D

59. Have you ever stolen?
Nop.

60. Have you set your hair on fire?
Uh, we took a strand of my hair and set it on fire.

61. Do you wear sweat pants?
To sleep, omg.

62. Do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?
Yep.

63. Have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?
I'm not Angela, sorry. HAHA. :D

64. Doesn’t 50 Cent suck?
Agree.

65. Do you like hugs and kisses (xoxo)?
Yep.

66. Do you act gangster?
As a joke.

67. Ever made a prank phone call?
Omg I totally remember how we used to go to my friend's house and if we had nth to do, we used to prank people (incl. the guy who's my friend's current boyfr LOL) and omg it was so funny. OMG, and that time at Athletics when we pranked Eugene and Nick and Aldrich! LOL. That was so funny, it was like me, Lawrence, Terrence, Regina and Jeffrey, and when we pranked Nick, Regina was talking and he was like, Is this Regina? And we're like, WTF HANG UP, LOL, and we pranked Eugene and uh, someone renamed him as 'Fatty' on my phone (Swear it wasn't me, I don't rename people's names on my phone, no joke) and we made Regina talk to him and she's like, What, who's Fatty, LOL, soo funny, I love Athletics. :D

68. Last kiss?
The boyfr.

69. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
When I was younger, a doctor.

72. Favourite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy?
Oh heaps of things, lol. But I rkn driving around is fun, haha.

73. When did you first start feeling older?
Oh. :$

74. Favourite guilty pleasure?
Iced coffee, lol. :9

75. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?
Psh, have dinner.

76. What famous person would you like to date?
Idk if I would actually like to date them.

78. What do you hate about your school?
Gosssssip.

79. Last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?
Errr, LOL.

80. Have you lost a friend recently?
Um, maybe not lost a friend but we've drifted.

81. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
No, unless you count my cousin's, lol.

82. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Kinda, yes.

83. Is it easier to forgive, or to forget?
Forgive.

84. Do you give out second chances too easily?
I hope not but I think I do.

85. Is your best friend pretty?
Yep.

86. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
Yes, omg, ran into him in the city. TT"

87. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah, LOL.

88. Can you make yourself cry?
Not convincingly, lol.

89. Is your life simple or complicated?
Simple but I have heaps of secrets.

90. Are you easily confused?
Sometimes.

92. Are you taller than 5′4″?
I don't know, but I checked my height in feet and inches a while ago and I'm 5' something.

93. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Uhm kind of.

94. Is your current hair colour mostly your natural hair color?
Mmhm.

95. Does everything really happen for a reason?
I think so?

96. Is there someone you wish you could have, but can't?
Nope.

97. Last words on your death bed?
No idea. :O!

98. Best friend?
Friends.

99. What means more, trust or honesty?
Omg, wow, I have no idea but you need both. :s

100. Last words?
Hmm .. Idk, but Nikkida's 'Always' sounds so badass and cute, lol. D:

No comments: