9.3.10

656 via http://pokemonpushover.blogspot.com/

How many Piercings do you have?
Err, none. :/

What piercing do you want?
Ooh. Nape, helix and maybe surface hip. And maybe tragus. Oh and lobe and seconds. But I'd only actually get helix, lobe and seconds. I wouldn't get body piercings cuz they're off-putting for other people, and all the guys would be scared of me and I wouldn't get any action. :(

Who made you the person you are today?
Ooh. I don't know, everyone that I've ever talked to would've made me the person I am today, wouldn't they?

Can you be trusted with a relationship?
Yes. I'm not a cheat. :0

4 months ago, who did you have a crush on?
Hmm .. That was back in .. Oh wow, lol. December 9th, 2009. I'm assuming it was Nicholas.

Do you have a tat?
Ew, no.

Who was the last person to wear your clothes?
Probably my sister. I wore Genvin's shirt, though, haha.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes. :)

What did the first text in your inbox say? From Who?
Oh. Not gonna say, haha.

What was the longest time you've wasted on a certain person?
Like half a year or probably more?

When is the next time you will see your best friend?
Tomorrow.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Wouldn't I just say hi?

When was the last time you cried? And why?
Last time I cried was when my friend was intense pissed at me, and I was pissed/cut at/because of them, and they were being slack and thennnnnnnnn .. yeah.

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Yep.

What will you be doing at 4 in the morning?
Hmm, what was I doing .. Sleep and on the phone for like 2 mins, haha.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
Nope.

Do you regret something you did the day before yesterday?
The day before yesterday was Sunday .. Oh, I kinda did, but it's all good now.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Yep.

Are you listening to music right now?
Easy by B2ST.

Do you still live with your parents?
Yep.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yep.

Were you single on last Valentine's Day?
I don't even remember what I did on Valentine's ..

Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
Kinda.

Are all guys players and cheaters?
Nope.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Yep.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Nope.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yep.

What's your favorite color?
Not sure.

Do you find smoking unattractive?
Incredibly.

When was the last time something bothered you?
Now.

Were you happier or sadder this time last year? Why?
Sadder. I was in a bad relationship. Sorry.

The last person you kissed bumped into you at school, what would you say?
Aw hey.

Have you ever let someone be your everything?
Yep.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Yep.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today.

Is anyone protective of you?
Yep kinda.

Have you made a mistake in the past week?
Think so.

Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
Yep.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Yep.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yep.

Think back to September, were you in a relationship?
Nope.

What do you currently hear right now?
Typing.

Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
Yep I think.

Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
Not really.

Will you be single over summer?
Idk.

Are you comfortable with your height?
Yep.

Is your room ever clean?
Not at all.

How late did you stay up last night?
3am-4am.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Long.

Are you an aunt or uncle?
Yep.

Is your heart broken right now?
Nope.

What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
Nothing much.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Nope.

When is the next time you'll hug somebody?
Don't know cuz I don't hug people out of nowhere kinda.

OKAY TIME TO DO ENGLISH. SHIT. I HAVE LIKE 10 MINS.

No comments: