18.2.10

formspring.me

What are you wearing tmr?

Refer to the other question/answer haha.

What bag are you bringing tmr?

NO IDEA, MAN. :(

is denim a colour? :0 LOLLLL!

Er, no, LOL, but I alwayss wear (denim) shorts? :I Getting sick of them, though, LOL. TT"

You are my besssssssst friend!

Aww. :D You're my best friend too, I think, keke.

who catches yuor bus in the morning?

Amannda in year 9.

juggle is a weird word. LOLL

I KNOW HAHAA.

june 28! :L so now you owe me a cupcake :)

WHOA, that's .. Oh nah, that's not my friend's birthday. How old you turning? :D

omg, you're seeing someone, how come i dont know about this :(

Oh. Well I thought everyone knew I liked someone and they liked me back? Like we're pretty much together but not .. LOL. I thought everyone knew. ><

Ask me somethingg

No comments: