1.2.10

formspring.me

What's masturbating?

mas⋅tur⋅ba⋅tion  [mas-ter-bey-shuhn] Show IPA
–noun
1. the stimulation or manipulation of one's own genitals, esp. to orgasm; sexual self-gratification.

did anyone liked yappy?

Yep. I'm pretty sure my friend did, anyway? :P

Situps don't actually give you abs

Don't they? What do they do, then? :0 But that's kinda good, haha, cuz if I end up with a six pack I'll be FML, that's not hot. :( LOL.

Genevieve are you there?

Why does someone always ask me this? LOL.

Gen i think you'll like thishttp://www.hu2.com/stickers/save-an-animal/131-save-a-silver-back.html

HAHAHA it's wearing a Gg shirt! Haha, that's so cool! :L Oh, and my dad's back from Melbs, will ask him if I can get the thing for you on eBay soon. Maybe tomorrow, though, haha. :P

Who do you like?

I like this boy very very much. :)

you always say angela s rich, why is she? if i were you i would never forgive her :(

She's rich cuz .. Her parents spoil her (no offence) and she gets money easily? D: Idk, you get over some things, I guess.

Ask me somethingg

No comments: