17.2.10

608

Yeaaa', finally got 1000 on my photo on bonesandstyle LOL.

Fr: Nancy

ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: I don't think so, not really? Haha. :P
B - BIRTHDAY: 31st May.
C - CRUSHING ON: As if I would even say so, LOL.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Danica? Grace? Idk. :L
F - FAVORITE SONG: Full mega love Oasis but obviously more than one favourite, haha.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Omg, I think bears. LOL.
H - HOMETOWN: Hinchinbroook.
I - IN LOVE WITH: A boy.
J - JUGGLE: OMG I missed the lesson with juggling in PASS and now I can't juggle. LOL.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Ofc. ;__;
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Sydney to Queensland?
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR: Chocolate! :D
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2
O - ONE WISH: Hmm .. To be happy for like all the time. :L
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Wow, umm, Steph.
R- REASON TO SMILE: Cuz of youuuuu. :D
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Kiss Goodbye by Wang Lee Hom, haha.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6:50am.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: White BONDS.
V - VEGETABLE(S): This survey kinda sucks, what do you want me to say about vegetables LOL.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: One, I think.
Y – YOYOS ARE: Not cool, LOL.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Geminiiiiii.

Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: Gnvv N
What color do you wear most? White? Denim? No ideaaaa.
Least favorite color? I'm not sure, but brown is kinda .. ugh.
What are you listening to? Kiss Goodbye by Wang Lee Hom, lol.
Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah. :D But I owe money and stuff. :S
What is your favorite class in school? MATHS HAHA. Jokes, I have no idea. :0
When do you start back at school/college? Already back at school?
Are you outgoing? Oh not really, cuz as if I'm even allowed to go out most the time. TT"
Favorite pair of shoes? I don't even know, I like my new boots though LOL.
Where do you wish you were right now? Friend's place for sure. :)

THE CANS:
Can you dance? NO.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? Idk about cherry stem, that's weird, haha.
Can you whistle? Yep.
Write with both hands? Not really. It's mega messy with my left if I tried? Haha.
Walk with your toes curled? Wtf LOL.

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets? Hmm, no.
Do you believe in miracles? Oh yeah.
Do you believe in magic? I love magic tricksss. ^^ ^^
Love at first sight? Yep.
Do you believe in Satan? Errr.
Do you believe in Santa? No.
Do you know how to swim? Yep. :D
Do you like roller coasters? Not reaaallly, like they're not thaat fun ..
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? Doesn't it depend what reality show?

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane? LOL Wendy, yes. :D
Have you ever asked someone out? Nope.
Have you ever been asked out by someone? Yeah. :D
Have you ever been to the ocean? Mmhm.
Have you ever painted your nails? A duhhh, LOL.

THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside? Maybe cool, I don't know.
What radio station do you listen to? Don't really listen to radio, but 104.1 I guess?
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Vinh Phat in Cabra. Is that how you spell it? :(
What was the last thing you bought? MILK, HAHA.
What was the last thing on TV you watched? Err.. LOL.

THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you took a picture of? That's weird, I don't know.
Who was the last person you said I love you to? Hurrrrr. :P
Who were your lasts 5 texts from? Huuurrrr.

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out? Cuz that's literally possible. Haha, no.
Ever cried yourself to sleep? I think a lot of people have? Incl. me?
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? Oh maybe not, I don't think so.
Cake or Pie: OMG agree with Nancy, why is this in the crying section? LOL. Omg .. I think cake. But I don't know, LOL.
MTV or VH1: Neither, bitches, cuz I'm such a rebel. LOL jk.

No comments: