5.2.10

573 /



OH MY GOD. SO I GO ON FORMSPRING AND SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT THE WRANGLERS I WANT ARE ON SALE?!?!?!??!!?!? I'M SOOO KINDA .. PISSED! FUCK. CUZ I HAVE NOO MONEY RIGHT NOW, AND EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING NOW:
1. SWIMMING CARNIVAL
2. BIRTHDAYS
3. SALE ON PRINTING PHOTOS @ OFFICEWORKS (10C NOT 15C)
4. WRANGLERS ON SALE
5. DOTTI JEANS ON SALE BUT THEY'RE NOT AS IMPORTANT.

FARROUTTTT!! THEY'RE SOOO SEXYYYY! FAROUT. FAR. LOL. :(



Okay. Lindy came back to Truong! She's in my class, haha. I was really tired when he was explaining theory, I feel bad for that. :( I slept late, and I stayed up an extra 25 fricken minutes cuz I was catching a stupid idiot spider. And please, don't text me and expect me to text back, please don't prank me and expect you to call back, please don't tell me to spend any money on my phone, please, cuz I'm over and broke right now, can't pay for anything, things are really bad right now, yeah? :S Well, I just don't have money right now, and I really wanna get a lot of things, that's all. :( :(!

OTHER SHIT I WANT (all links):
LEE Lxx - Hot Coral Short - $60 down from $99.95
WRANGLER Laundry Blue Studded Cheeky - $70 down from $139.95
WRANGLER Worn Out Stretch Cheeky - $60 down from $99.95

No comments: