5.2.10

formspring.me

Genevieve im sorry I keep asking you if youre there. Can you please forgive me?

Yes. :)

That Wrangler grey stud relaxed cheeky shorts you want are down to $70 wow O:

OH MY GOD. AW SHIT. AT WHERE?! I DON'T HAVE MONEY RIGHT NOW .. OH MY GODDDD, WTFFF!!!! FARR. :'( :'( :'(

OMYGOSH GENNY theres this shorts i want at general pants and they're half price ^O^ heaps of stuff and sale mann :D

OMG YOU WANNA LINK PLS PLS PLS !? :D:D:D

I was just wondering, what did you type in to ebay to get your studs,or like who was the seller? i keep going on there but they only have packs of like 20. Ive already taken apart an old studded belt and used them all. ahah. i love your blog.

Mm, I had to buy it in a pack of 20, hardly anything, right! :( But I might get some more, I really want to, but I don't think I'm going to anytime soon .. I'm kinda broke right now? And thank youuuuu! :D

who is the youngest and oldest person in your group?

Youngest is Grace! And oldest is Christie, I think.

Where do you buy your nail polish?

Umm, Sportsgirl, Priceline and maybe some random ones from Asian stores or something like that. LOL.

OMYGOSH THE BIATHLON D;

I DID SO BAD IN THAT. Did good at first, and slowly got worse and worse. :( LOL.

Ask me somethingg

No comments: