15.1.10

formspring.me

wow, you're really nice!

Oh, thanks! :D

OMG G go watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9pvKqOf-L4

OH MY GOD, THAT IS LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER. LOL. THANKS SO MUCH WHOEVER THIS IS, OMG, I'M SOOO DOWNLOADING THIS HAHAHAHA. ^O^ ^O^~!

Oh my googlies, those were some direct (and very public) questions. Anyway, friend and I checked out pool tables. Got $3000?

I know, right! :O

Ooh, $3000. I have $27. :) LOL.

omg i totally love your formspring i check up on it heaps and id love to get one but im not confident enough

What! Why wouldn't you have the confidence for it. D: Get one! Hahaha. And aw, thanks, btw. But get one! They're fun az. :)

would you rather fuck a dog, or get fucked by one ?

That is like the worst question ever. :( If it had to be one of those choices, then .. Ugh! Man, that's just so weird. I'm not answering this, LOL. (Sorry.)

how do you pick your usernames, needlesandnylon and pettyporcelain

NO IDEA.

Pettyporcelain wasss .. I asked Eugene for help, haha, and that's how I got that. Cuz I wanted like an alliteration, and I wanted 'porcelain', so yeah.

Needlesandnylon, I have nooo idea. :L

Hi

What's up! :D

do you know the meanings to any of these words :brazen, feasible,jubilant,malice,notorious,qualm,thwart,languish,nostalgia,perilous,plateau,resplendent,scrupulous,concoct,faux,fatuous,unique,ebullient ?

Omg man, you could've put commas, cuz now the word is like super long and I have to scroll across to see what they are. :L

Uh, yeah, I know some of them?

Do you still wear kids clothes? I still do and i'm just thinking maybe i should wear womens clothing now.

Haha, that's cute. I used to have a pair of kids jeans from Just Jeans, but I'm not sure if I still fit them anymore .. I THINK the last time I checked, I didn't, but I'm really not sure, haha.

How many new kids are going to be in your grade for 2010? And do you know any of them?

Not sure how many people, and I know one of them? Vincent Lam from my tutor class, haha.

HAHAHHA YOUD WANNA BE IN 9E ? AHHAHAHAH

Yeahhh? My class is pretty cool though, haha .. But 9E seems pretts cool? :)

Ask/tell me anything! :D

No comments: