22.1.10

formspring.me

You dont know me but for blogger , how do you change it so that to see you previous post you can choose from the list . Because for mine one , the list is just there , so if i keep blogging it would drag down my page :\ help ?

Umm.. It's a code thing. Umm, wait I'll get the code for you:

<select style=" background-color:#transparent; font-size:8pt; color: #000; width: 298px; " onChange="location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;">
<option value=''>Previous posts</option>
<BloggerPreviousItems>
<option value="<$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>"><$BlogPreviousItemTitle$></option>
</BloggerPreviousItems>
</select>

<select style=" background-color:#transparent; font-size:8pt; color: #000; width: 298px; " onChange="location.href=this.options[this.selectedIndex].value;">
<option value=''>Previous months</option>
<BloggerArchives>
<option value="<$BlogArchiveURL$>"><$BlogArchiveName$></option>
</BloggerArchives>
</select>

That's mine code, you can change the stuff around, haha. And I got that part for my layout from someone else that didn't make my layout, umm, check on my 'Friends' page, where I have Credits. :P

i thought you said that your blog makeover was finished man ==

Err, it is?

you suck now :( you don't answer like before :( im converting to christies now :L jks.

Cuz I don't even get that many questions, tbh. D: D:

ASK!

No comments: