22.1.10

formspring.me

your blog makeover is finished ?! how come i cant see it :(

How weird! :O It works fine on all my computers .. Hm, well, the site all the people I know use for their counters and stuff recently messed up; all the counters got reset, and didn't load, and everything after the counter's code in the layout didn't load either, which was really annoying.. So I'm gonna have to make a new counter sometime, lol, set it at 30.2k HAHAHA. But wow, I totally don't know why you can't see it. :( That sucks. D:

are you getting jiggy ?

GET GET GETTING JIGGY GETTING JIGGY
(JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING JIGGY GETTING EH EH EH) EH EH EH
ije dashineun wirobji anheul kkeoya
honjaseo ulshido anheul kkeoya
JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING GETTING JIGGY JIGGY
(JIGGY JIGGY JIGGY GETTING JIGGY GETTING EH EH EH) EH EH EH
keunyang nae maeum ddeora umjikyeo bolkkeoya (JIGGY!)

Looked up the lyrics just for this reply. HAHA. Don't you just love the song, though! IT'S SOOOO CATCHY. HAHAHA. Oh, and I haven't even replied your question, but chyeah girrl, I'm totally getting jiggy with .. ;)

i got stripy paperclips :D

OMG THAT'S SO CUTE! Where from! And what colour! There are these really cute paper clips shaped like clothes hangers from Kikki.K. :P

i need a bag that looks nice but costs around 30-60$ - know where i can get one ?

Wait, so you'd spend $30-$60 on the bag? Depends what bag you want, really .. Hahaha. But right now, for me, I wanna get this Nike bag from Insport ($60) and this studded tote from General Pants ($60). But .. hmm, what kinda of bag do you want? :P

have you done all your school shopping yet?

Pretty much, yep. :P I didn't really get that much new stuff .. I only bought books, a new eraser, highlighter and 12 pens of black, blue and red, each .. But the contact and wrappings I used for my books were just from last year or freebies, hahaha. :P

Favourite band?

I'm not sure anymore, haha! Cuz since I only got into K-Pop recently, I'm still checking out bands, songs, blah blah. I think the band I'm most hyped about right now, though, is MBLAQ .. Keep YouTube vids of them, LOL, even though they only have 3 songs LOLLL. :(

I'm planning to write a resume as well, but I'm not sure what it's like. :S

Oh .. Um, well when I wrote mine, I just Googled heaps of stuff that helped, LOL, and I saw Genvin's friend's resume (she doesn't know I've seen it, lol) .. I was actually meant to post what I wrote for mine (which isn't completed, cuz I have to get references and figure out how I'm meant to present past experiences), but yeah, I kinda never did LOL.

ASK!

No comments: