24.1.10

519 / Off Kyleen, but she had like 3 times more LOL

Do you think you and your best friends will be friends in ten years?
Ooh, I hope so! :D I swear, we have to. FOREST <3

What song are you currently listening to?
Nothing, but I totally have a song that I don't know the name of stuck in my head, haha.

How was last night?
Don't even remember what I did last night. OH, I watched Definitely Maybe and ate Milo cereal! That was pretty cool, hahaha. :P

Describe how you feel right now in one word?
Kinda bored.

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Yep. O__O

Who was the last person you had a fight with?
Um, I actually don't remember. I don't really have fights with people that much.

Who did you last hug?
Umm, this guy.

Where’s your best friend right now?
At home? :P

What are you excited for?
Ooh, going Danica's tomorrow, I guess? LOL.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Nope.

If you were in the hospital would your number one come see you?
They better. I swear. LOL. Nah but I'd be cut if they didn't. But they probably will, chyeah. :P

Are you in a good mood?
Neutral.

Is there anyone getting on your nerves at the moment?
Nope.

Are you a jealous person?
Not really, nope.

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Nooo! :(

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Aw, I love you. LOL.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
My sis, yep.

What do you wish you were doing right now?
I wish I was with my friends and having fun. :D

Do you have any nicknames?
Gen and G, mainly.

Who is the last person who texted you?
Uhhhhm .. My phone's in my room .. But either Danica or this guy.

Were you single on your last birthday?
YES. :D

Are you waiting for anything?
Umm, not really, kinda.

Are you happier now? Or were you happier 4 months ago?
Now. :)

In the past week, have you cried?
Nope.

What color is the shirt you are wearing?
Black.

Have you seen the last person you kissed naked?
No, that's weird. :L

What was the first thing you said when you woke up today?
Oh lol, I don't remember, but I know I was thinking 'Wtf, it's 10:40am'.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
Nope.

Last item you lost?
Hmm .. I don't remember that, either.

Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
Nothing much, really. LOL. I have to finish my English tutor tonight? :L

Did you stand on your tippy-toes when you had your last kiss?
Nope, but that's cute.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
Just as long as they're responsible about it.

Who took your profile picture?
Me.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to Danica's house, go to English tutor.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Side.

Did someone text you goodnight?
Nope.

What are you craving at the moment?
Nothing, really. Hahaha.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months?
Yeah?

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon?
Hope not!

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
How sexual! LOL. No, it didn't, hahahaha.

Has anyone told you they don’t wanna ever lose you?
Probably, yeah.

Something you do a lot?
Laugh.

Do you have someone of the ‘opposite sex’ you can tell everything to?
Yeppp!

Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Mmhm.

Have you ever kissed someone who was high?
LOL, no.

Last person you were in a car with?
Hmm, my dad, I think.

Does anyone call you babe or baby?
Uh, not really.

Does it matter if your boyfriend / girlfriend smokes?
YES. :O

Has someone ever made you a big promise and broke it?
It wasn't a big promise.

Do you currently have any bite marks on your body?
Man, that's so gay, first thing I thought of was vampires and shit, LOL. NO.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Yes. :D

Do you think your last ex still wants to be with you?
No, lol, why would they.

Is there anything you should be worried about?
Umm, kinda.

Ever wondered what it would be like dating the same gender as you?
LOL, yes.

Are you in a relationship with anyone?
Nope.

What were you doing 2 hours ago?
Um, probably doing something in my room or Formspring replies.

Is smoking a turn off?
Course it is.

What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual people?
Aw, that's cute.

Has a boyfriend / girlfriend ever put alcohol / drugs before you?
Nope.

Have you ever lost someone you wish you didn’t?
Yeah but that was at the time, and now I totally accept it and feel so good. LOL.

Is there anything upsetting you?
Not really, no.

What are you looking forward to within the next few months?
School, Chinese New Year, birthdays, seeing my badass homies .. :D

Are you eating / drinking anything right now?
Nop!

What were you doing at 7:30pm last night?
Probably eating dinner.

Looking back now, did you ever waste too much time on a someone that treated you badly?
Yes!

Do you still hang out with any of your ex boyfriends / girlfriends?
I did at George's party, but generally no, we don't talk, haha.

Are you older than the last person you kissed?
Nuh.

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else right now, do you think they would care?
Yeah, they'd be cut az.

Do you think that in the end, everything will fall into place?
Umm, yeah.

Anything interesting happen this week?
Yep! :D!

Do you think relationships are hard?
They don't have to be.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talk on the phoneee.

Think back in February, were you in a relationship or single?
Ugh, in a relationship.

Are you planning on watching New Moon?
I should, haha, since I've read it.

Do you find it rude when people text when they’re talking to you?
Um, not really, but it's potentially annoying.

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around now?
Yep. Kinda.

Have you ever told someone you hated them and meant it?
No, that's too slack, haha. :P

Would you rather pierce your tongue or lip?
Tongue! :D

Did anything bad happen to you in August?
August was pretty cool, haha, I was happy last August. :P

So, you have brown eyes?
Yep.

The person you like/love runs up and kisses you, what do you do?
Kiss back, ngaaw.

You had sex last night didn’t you?
How did you know. :( HAHA JOKES.

Do you believe that there’s good in everybody?
Course. :P

Do you still pinky promise?
Sometimes, hahaha.

Angry at anyone?
Not me.

Is it hard to make you laugh?
Nuhh. :)

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
A duh ..

Will you be under the influence of alcohol today?
I don't drink. :D

Do you regret doing anything you’ve done this week?
Hmm, no.

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yeah. D:

How’s your ex doing?
I think they're fine?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple of months?
Hmm, I don't think so.

Describe your life?
Smiley.

What were you doing at 9:00 am?
Sleeping, gosh.

If your best friend needed somewhere to stay could they live with you?
My parents would have problems with it, but I'd be all for it! :D!

Do you ever think about the past?
Yeah, I think a lot of people do?

Last night you felt?
Kinda cut.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes I doooo. :P

What were you doing 1am this morning?
Um, watching Definitely Maybe.

What is getting you mad at the moment?
Nothing?

Did the last person you kiss have a tattoo?
No, that's not sexy.

Do you still talk to the person you LAST kissed?
Yeah, haha, we're still good.

Have you ever felt replaced?
Mmhm.

What color is your underwear?
Hm .. Black.

Do you think your life will be different this time next year?
Yeah? Haha.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No!

If you had to pick between the last person you texted or the last person you kissed who would you pick?
That could be Danica. HAHAHA. Last person I texted, sorry Danica xoxo LOL. :D

Last time you were genuinely happy?
Like a few days ago. :D

Are you counting down for anything?
Kinda; school? :P

What’s bothering you?
English tutor! T__T"

Name one thing you love about winter.
Cuddles, LOL.

Name one stupid thing you did this week.
Not did something that I wish I did, haha.

Are you taller than 5’5”?
I don't know how tall that is, though.

Do you have any tan lines?
Yep, LOL.

Who has the ability to hurt you the most emotionally?
A lot of people. :(

Are you ticklish?
Haha, yepp.

Is there someone who you instantly smile when you receive a message from?
Yeah! :D

Would it be more likely of you to fail Science or Math?
SCIENCE. :O

What's one action you do when you’re nervous?
Hmm .. Probably stutter or something like that, haha.

Tattoos are hot, right?
Depends where, tbh.

Do you think the saying “drunk words are sober thoughts” is true?
No, that's silly, LOL.

Ready for winter to come?
Not really, lol, winter isn't gonna come for a while.

Do you look people in the eye when you talk to them?
I don't know, I think I do? ^o) LOL.

If you were kicked out of your house, where would you go first?
Umm, Jacqueline/Jennifer's or Danica's.

Does it bother you when people respond with one word texts?
THAT'S STUPID, YEAH. LOL.

Could you go a day without eating?
Uh, maybe not.

Do you know anyone who should not wear tight clothes?
Not really ..

Have you ever stolen something from a grocery store?
No, I don't tax?

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Jacqueline/Jennifer.

Can you live a day without TV?
Yeah

What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Omg I'll get my phone. :I

Do you talk dirty to people?
TO YO' MOTHERRR. OHHHH. LOL.

No comments: