20.1.10

480

HEY EVERYONE, SORRY I HAVENT BLOGGED RECENTLY. YESTERDAY, I WAS INTENSELY CAPPED AND THE INTERNET WASNT WORKING AT ALL, BUT IT RENEWED TODAY, SO THE INTERNETS ALL GOOD AND EVERYTHING.

WILL PUT FORMSPRING REPLIES BACK ON MY BLOG.

OH. SO SORRY I DIDNT BLOG YESTERDAY. I BROKE MY BLOG STREAK SINCE LIKE SOMETIME IN NOVEMBER? HAHAHAHA. ANDDD TODAY I WENT OUT TO CITY, CAME HOME JUST THEN, GENVINS USING THE COMP, I WAS LATE IN GETTING HOME SO I RAN PART THE WAY AND YEAH SO IM TIRED.

WILL BLOG PROPERLY FOR YOU GUYS LATER. ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS LIKE I'M SCREAMING, CUZ IT'S ALL IN CAPS? HAHAHA. SORRY! WILL BLOG PROPERLY LATER, DW LOL.

------------


Yo! S0 I just had dinner and stuff, yeah, we're all just sitting around right now, haha. Anyway, so last night, the internet wasn't working and my sister felt like watching a movie. So Genvin and Steph thought it'd be a good idea to force me to watch Dark Knight cuz I've kinda never watched it LOL, and they're like, Okay okay, we'll pretend it's a cinema and you're not allowed to go away, and you can't text anyone during the movie. Hahahaha, so anyway, we kinda stayed up till like 12:30am LOL. And the movie is alright, it's not full mega good or nething, hahaha. Um, and then after that, we were watching this disc of a TV show called 'Fight Quest', and it's about these two (European) guys who go to China, Korea and somewhere else and they get taught all this kung fu shiet LOL. And yeah, pretty intense? :L Oh, and we had pest control yesterday, so we were sitting in the car waiting for my parents to get ready and we'd go out, so I was sitting in the driver's seat with my DET laptop LOL, and I was like turning the wheels with the steering wheel, and my sis told me how to flash the turning lights, so I turned on the engine and flashed the lights, turned the wheels and played with the windows, HAHAHAHA. I'm so cool. :L

Today I went city! It was alright, umm, not like a full good day? Not like the day where it's like, "Omg, I'm so psyched, we're gonna go for a bike ride but I'm just so psyched, I'm gonna jog instead of ride a bike, even though we're gonna go around a block or two" LOL. But it was still alright. Caught the train to Central, met up with my friend. We didn't really have anything planned for the day, and walked over to Greater Union and decided to watch anything, so we were being reallly indecisive, so they're like, Okay whatever, let's just watch Tooth Fairy LOL. And the movie kinda sucks, LOL. So after that, we were really lazy to do anything else and went cinema hopping, and walked around, went to the cinema next to ours, but the movie was just finishing, so we came in, sat down, sat these black people dancing and it's like a celebration and the movie ends, so we went back out LOL. Walked around the place, found Avatar 3D but we didn't have 3D glasses, and I had no idea what was going on LOL. Cuz my parents and stuff wanted to watch it, so I didn't really wanna watch, but I watched a bit and kinda slept a bit/closed my eyes LOL. I was so tired, man. :( Newais, so when Avatar finished, we just walked around. And we were heading for Darling Harbour, but they were complaining cuz it was sunny over in Darling, so we went to Market City and didn't really do nething. We went up, walked around Galaxy World, went down, I got an iced chocolate, and we walked out again. And then we went into that store in Chinatown with all the K-Pop, J-Pop and Asian dramas LOL. They were playing SHINee on the tv, haha, and then I think FT Island. :P Walked over to Town Hall cuz I had to go, yeah, took ages to get home cos it was fucken Liverpool via Bankstown. TT" Took the T-Way, blah blah, my mum was a bit pissed that I came home late (at like 7:00pm? Haha).

Conclusion:
1. Yay, uncapped, can answer all the Formspring. And I'm putting Formspring back onto this blog, I don't care, haha.

2. I'm really tired and my legs are really tired, haha. Today wasn't too bad, but I know I wasn't talking much so that's kinda slack to my friend, cuz we haven't seen each other in ages, and were pretty psyched for today, but I wasn't really talking much so yeah. :( Sorry. Idk, today was okay. :S

062. It'd be really cool if things worked out but dw, I know things can't. I'm actually pretty cut. I miss you, love you, hope you're having fun at the party. I hope we stay good friends through all of this, hope we stay bffls, even when I finally finish school and everything. I hope all of this won't make a difference to us now, and we have to stay close! :O You're meant to be there for me and everything, LOL. Thanks for everything. I really miss you. :P

No comments: