4.1.10

421

FR: Christie > Carmen > Anh > Tracey

1. What are three ways to win your heart?
Full cares about me, loves the person I am and calls me cuz they miss me. LOL jk about the last one, kinda. :P

2. Do you like lightning?
No! :(

3. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
Yeah I cut a strand of Vivian's fringe at English tutor LOL.

4. Last person you said ‘I hate you’ to?
Um Nick, but it was in a hypothetical question. :) Ahahaha.

5. Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine! Rain would make my hair go frizzy. LOL jokes, Idc about my hair but sunshine. ^^

6. Last stupid thing you said to anyone?
Hmm, totally don't remember. :0

7. Biggest turn off?
Hmm. Either rudeness, dirtiness or smoking or drinking or something like that.

8. Fave movie?
Omgshh.. Idk. I'm thinking Transformers, but I've got heaps of favourites.

9. Would you date someone who smokes?
NTY.

10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?
NTY.

11. What’s your biggest turn on, physically?
My legs. Ooh yeea'. LOL.

12. Would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating?
I don't think I would. Unless I was crazy drunk.

13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?
Nope cos the only time I broke up with someone was like .. reallly good. :) Lol.

14. Have you ever dated someone more than once?
Yep.

15. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Zomg. Umm. :S No idea. Maybe some K-Pop star. NO, TAYLOR MOMSEN HAHAHAHAHA.

16. What’s your relationship status?
Ooh, wouldn't you like to know. HAHA.

17. Do you like cuddling?
Don't cuddle often, but its warm and nice, so yeah.

18. Do you hold grudges?
Maybe. :S

19. Do you regret dating anyone?
Kinda, yeah.

20. Hugger or kisser? What?
Huggerr.

21. Missing someone?
Yep.

22. Most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?
Wait, I've done this before. FML. LOL. Cuz last time I said, don't date someone that looks like you, AHHAHAA. Decided I'm not gonna do the rest. LOL.

No comments: