30.12.09

#412 BLAHB LBAH BLAHBLAHBLAH



MIght go Livo today. We were meant to go Bondi Wstfields. My dad woke us up at like 10:30 or smoe shit and he said we were going Bondi. Fricken pisses me off so much when he wakes us up, cos he always says my name in particular. Like fku, man, farout, it really pisses me off. Newais he came around again at like 11:25 or some bs like that, and I asked if it was Bondi beach or Westfields and he was like Westfields, but noo, it's too late to go there now, and I was like Farout man, fricken thought you meant the beach (btw I hate going beach ahaha) but yeah, farout. So my sister's boyfriend but not really boyfriend is asking her to go Livo and I said I'd go too, but I REALLY NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO COME WITH ME CUZ I DONT WANNA HANG AROUND WITH THEM THAT MUCH CUZ WE'RE NOT EVEN INTO THE SAME THINGS AND IT'D BE AWKWARD ISH IF I WAS THERE. So if anyone\s reading this right now, then come Livo. LOL. :( Open till 9pm!

---------------------

12:48pm

Lol, dw. My sister left the house like just then. I actually didn't go cos I was making dumplings and wouldn't have time to eat them and get changed and stuff. And also cos I asked Grace and she said she looked like a stupid hobo (Lol she didn't say stupid) and that it'd take a while to un-hobo her up. LOL. And cuz we're bromos ..

grace says (12:47 PM):
nvm genzo
[b]·$1.g[/b]enevieve ·$,#eeeeee ·$0,0 says (12:47 PM):
Oks, bromo.

grace says (12:48 PM):
shows our true awesomeness
[b]·$1.g[/b]enevieve ·$,#eeeeee ·$0,0 says (12:48 PM):
Our .. bromo-power

Sister's CPU doesn't even have Plus! installed. Psh. Newais, I'm going to regret not going out to Livo now. So if anyone has nothing to do and wants to go Livo, then pls pls pls tell me. :D :O. I need to get make-up remover, that's why, and try on the same pair of shorts that I did last time to figure out if I should get them or not. LOL. :)

---------------------

twinsizedbed:  (via fuckyeahskinnybitch) aha, cute jumper             + she kinda looks like genevieve, don’t ya rkn?  FUCK, MAN, THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT. LOL.

twinsizedbed:

(via fuckyeahskinnybitch)

aha, cute jumper + she kinda looks like genevieve, don’t ya rkn?

FUCK, MAN, THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT. LOL. So does this girl kinda look like me? :S

No comments: