27.12.09

#409 I feel like a hero and you are my heroine

Fr: Christie

50 things about me

1. What is your best friends name? I've got more than one bestfr, though. :D

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? Blue, keke.

3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing.

4. Whats your favorite number? I don't have a favourite number. That's weird az LOL.

5. What was the last thing you ate? Sorbet. It wasn't that good. :I

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Omg this question is so stupid, like the 4th one. Idk. *0*

7. How is the weather right now? Crap.

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? On the phone, hmm .. My sister.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Either their hair or clothes LOL.

10. Do you have a significant other? Not atm. :(

11. Favorite TV show? I don't even watch TV a lot. Probs One Tree Hill or smth?

12. Siblings? Older brother, older sister.

13. Height? 165cm? Not sure, but I think around there.

14. Hair color? Was black but it's like brown.

15. Eye Color? Brown. :D

16. Do you wear contacts? Nopeeeee but people have asked if I do cuz my eyes are light for Asian? Keke. :D

17. Favorite Holiday? Probs summer holidays.

18. Month? Hmm. Maybe December or November. Probably December, though, cuz it's just parties and going out. :D:D

19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Probably LOL.

20. What was the last movie you watched? I think Up. It's good btw.

21. Favorite Day of the Year? That's stupid. LOL.

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Depends not, but maybe. Just depends on who. :)

23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? I tried to LOL, nty.

24. Hugs or Kisses? Both. 8-) But hugs if I HAD to choose just one. D:

25. Chocolate or Vanilla? I rkn probs Chocolate. :)

26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? My friends would probs reblog this if they have nth to do?

27. Who is most likely to respond? Yo' face.

28. Who is least likely to respond? -

29. What books are you reading? Nth?

30. Piercings? NONE, OMG.

31. Favorite movies? A lot, I rkn.. :0

32. Favorite football Team? Nty.

33. What were you doing before this? Turned on laptop.

34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? Buttered.

37. Dogs or cats? Aw but it depends cuz they're both so cute keke LOL. :3

38. Favorite flower? Rose? Idk. O__O

39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? A duhh.

40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? Um, we used to be tighter. :(

41. Have you ever loved someone? Love someone, yep.

42. Who would you like to see right now? This guy. LOL. :)

43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Oh wow, no I'm not. O__O

44. Have you ever fired a gun? Nope.

45. Do you like to travel by plane? Don't remember it, tbh.

46. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right.

47. How many pillows do you sleep with? I actually have 7 pillows in my room, LOL. But I sleep with 2. Oh and I have 4 mattresses in my room atm. LOLL.

48. Are you missing someone? YEP. :(

49. Do you have a tattoo? Ew no.

50. Anybody on myspace that you'd go on a date with? Don't even go on Myspaceeee. :0

No comments: