5.12.09

#370 I don't wanna be without you, girl

From DP.

Finish this sentence:

The last person I kissed ..
Errrr.. I don't remember.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Chyeah man, haven't talked to him in forever.

Where were your hands last night at 11pm?
They were typing?

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
Flick through for the pictures first, then read.

Do you have any piercings, where are they?
None. That's really sad. :I

What was the last movie you watched?
Whoa, I don't remember either. :0

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Hmm, yep.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
No ..

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Errr .. I don't remember. Far, I look like a retard, don't remember anything. :(

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yeah, whoa, I was thinking about this just earlier, in the car. :0

Who’d you like in March/April/May?
I liked the same person during March and April, but at the end of May I liked someone else. Wow, I actually remember. :I

Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
Just ate at the food court at the airport: my mum, dad, aunt and grandma.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
Um, it depends if it actually works and makes me jealous or not LOL.

Have you ever been called beautiful?
Yeah.

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Tbh, I don't know anymore.

Last time you laughed?
Today?

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
Honestly don't remember the last person I kissed .. :/

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
What a silly question, 'siff I would even know.

Does seeing girls with fried hair make you scared of your straightener?
Lol, fried hair. Nope, I don't own a straightener.

Do you like when people play with your hair?
Generally, people don't play with my hair, so I wouldn't exactly knowwww.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
A duh?

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig?
Nope.

What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
Hmm.. I want a hug, a job, money to go shopping, and ability to dance good. LOL. :0

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
Only if they're not OTT.

Are you afraid of getting cheated on?
Ughm, not really. :S There's always the high chance, but I guess you just have to trust your partner.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
Two.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Mum.

First thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time or turn off the alarm.

What color did you last paint your nails?
Lol red. :D

Where were you 2 hours ago?
Hmm. I was at the airport.

What’s your favorite color?
Possibly pink, tbh. :0

Where did your last kiss take place?
-

Would you rather have a smoothie or milkshake?
Milkshake. I don't like smoothies.

What have you eaten today?
Sushi, fries, marshmallow, mango. Lol.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing important.

Do you like Mexican food?
It's not that bad.

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Oh yeah. Kinda. Not really. I was thinking about this earlier, ahaha.

Are you a fan of iced coffee?
YES PLEASE. I don't drink hot coffee.

How do you like your milk?
Cold and not full cream.

Who was the last baby you held?
Holding babies, huh. LOL. Err, I don't even have any relatives with babies, tbh.

Is there a guy that knows everything about you?
If you got all the crap that guys know about me, then you'd get possibly close to everything.

Do you like pancakes?
They're alright.

What is the last thing you did before bed last night?
Listen to iPod.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I probablyyyy feel lonely LOL. :(

Do you like your hair?
I want long hair again. Dayum, keke.

No comments: