22.11.09

#350 Blog too much

From Eugene's.

1. What's harder, looking into someone's eyes telling them something, or looking into someone's eyes whilst they're telling you something?
Ugh, Idk. Hold up, gotta think. :L
I rkn the latter.

2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
Hm, I actually don't remember when the last time I was angry.

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
Family or friends.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Oh wow, Danica asked me something like this last night. What would you do if you had one wish? And I was like, for everyone to be happy, and she was like, to have superpowers. LOLL.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
Oh. Maybe love .. But you have to have trust in love? So would you have it, or not?

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
Ew! LOL. Depends what my job was, or something. :S

7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Don't think so ..

8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
Yes! :O

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
So if I was another person, would I want to have myself as a friend? I rkn I would. :)

10. Does sex = love?
In some circumstances?

11. Are you old fashioned?
Probably not.

12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
Yep.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
You don't love them back!

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
:S It would be hard for me to give up .. happinesss? :L

15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
NEVEERRRRR. Lol jokes, like ages ago. :P Months ago.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
Either:
i. Be friends with # at the right time.
ii. Said no.
iii. Did that dare.
iv. Liked *.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
One in five people.

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Er, Idk CPR, but .. err, I don't think so. LOL.

19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
Gosh. People would be pissed at me either way.

20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
But I didn't tell them how I felt. :(

21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
No, cos I haven't been in a situation where I thought/knew I was going to die soon?

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
I would be happy and do all the shit I haven't done and wanted to.

23. Would you be afraid?
NO WAYYYY. =='

- I have to stop eating Nutella. I've just been eating it out of the jar with like a spoon. LOL. :(

No comments: