25.11.09

#351 Oh, we had camp

[Way long post. No photos, posting that sometime. Like soon. :/]

Grade camp at Collaroy Beach Centre, or some shit. It was pretts close to the beach, I kinda cbb to blog about it though. You'd probably like expect me to blog about it, but I really can't be fucked right now. Like, I wanna blog, but Genvin and my sister are both using the cpu, and I'm only on right now cos my sister went away for a sec. So yeah, I don't think camp was actually that great.

1. Some girls got caught in a guy's cabin. But that's kinda scary, and I really wonder what's gonna happen to some people now that they're home. But anyway, that's kinda scary cos I was actually in the same cabin earlier. Wow, yeah! LOL. But I didn't get caught or nething, and I was just there talking to like Andy, allen, Kin-Mun and kinda Aldrich and Lisa. And that was cool. But heaps of people got caught, and the teachers full lectured them and shit, and they were all crying and stuff. :(

2. Activities were:
+ Giant swing
+ Rock climbing
+ Rafting
+ Beach games
+ High ropes
+ Challenge
+ Vertical challenge
+ Hmm, I'm pretty sure I missed one. Dayumm! Will edit this if I forgot. :L

3. We had a night hike kinda thing. Just walked around. I was with Avi and Grace at first, but later on, me and Grace found Kenny! Yay, Kenny. :) And Grace wanted to change something about our bet, and we made her an offer: +100 for the bet if you change it and add +1 years; +$175 if you change and add +2 years. LOL. So I don't know what she's gonna do, and she was complaining to Kabir about it. Hmph! LOL. But that walk was pretty mad I rkn.

4. I rkn it was pretty mad when we were all just like gathered on the corner or on the road, and all just talking and stuff. So like during the camp, I mainly hung around with Grace and Kenny, I think. Wow. LOL. Like, course I talked to other people, but talked to Grace and Kenny most? Idk. :L

5. Umm .. Night activities were cool. But I fail @ Dragontail, and Wendy got like fricken tackled by Kyle! LOL. Not really, but she hit her head and everything. :( But she's heaps fine now, and that's mad. :D And we played other games, and my group came last, whatevs man. That was cool. And after night activities was cool too. Cos we were just like on the road and talking and everything. And I have the same shampoo and possibly body wash as Lawrence! And LOL, DNM, deep 'n' meaningful. LOL. And we were just hanging around and talking, and Mel had whipped cream. Oh then the teachers came and we had to sleep. And when Ms Campbell visited our cabin, we started talking to her about hairstyles and clothes and what to wear to year 12 formal, which is today, LOL. And Margaret was all like, Oh wow, Miss! Very stylish, blahblah, full commenting LOL. Oh, anyway, but night activities were pretty mad, and I was like the team's runner, far, full got pwned and everything AHAHAHAH. Oks so there's like a guy in the middle, and all the teams are situated at different sides of the hall. And the guy at the front calls out something, and each team's runner has to collect that item and give it to the guy in the middle. Far, so the guy was like, Longest piece of hair, and FAROUT, LAWRENCE HAD YUKTI'S HAIR AND IT WAS LIKE A WHOLE FRICKEN CHUNK OF HAIR, AND IT WAS REALLY LONG AND OMG, SO GROSS! :OOOOO FARRRR. And LOL, FIST IN MOUTH, FIST IN MOUTH, you festy, Angela. :L

6. Oh, yeah 12 formal is today! Hope everyone has a good time. Talked to Nick, yay. Hope he comes to Grace's, fricken hell. :0

7. Gosh, we didn't even get wet at the beach. Only allowed to touch the wet sand, not the water. Y'know what, I'll tax photos off everyone's blog later. LOL. That would be a good idea.

8. Ummm. Ride home, I sat with Avi. Gosh, felt so crap. Like from the ride. And we talked and stuff, I think I maybe talk loud? Maybe. HMPH. The coach was so quiet, gah.

9. Was gonna like say something but forgot. Frick! Umm .. OH. Like everyone wore my cat hat, LOL. Vanessa forgot hers. :( But yeah, like everyone wore it, and some people thought it was real hair? Like for sure, real hair? Lol, dumbasses, I swear. Avi wore it for most the time, cos he got shaved, but heaps of people wore it, like Ms Sayed and everything, LOL. Gosh, I love it, it's cute. :)

10. Gosh, our cabin is so funny LOL. And we were so much cleaner than the other cabins, gosh LOL. Like Danica's cabin was pretts messy compared to ours, and heaps of people had taken the mattresses out so they could sleep together and stuff. :L And the guy's beds, omg, they were like .. full mad I rkn LOL. Like, the way they were set up and located, you could crawl onto other people's beds. LOL. So I think Avi and Lawrence and stuff slept together? AHAHAHA. O__O

And anyway, our cabin, LOL, full naming the toilets and having a showering timetable AHAHAHA. And Vivian forgot her (something), and I don't wanna say cuz it's slack LOL. And Grace, omg, after she showered on the first night, full fricken looked like a hobo. LIKE THE HOBO IN CANLEY VALE. LOL. And I'm like, What the freak, you look like a lion and she's like laughing and pretended to be a lion, and Christie got a photo LOL. And Grace bent over and Christie took a photo of her ass and she's like, Oh now I can add it to my collection of bum photos, your's is glowing! AHAHAHAHAH. But far, we're so funny LOL. Glad I like decided to be in their cabin LOL.

11. Waxed Aldrich's moustache, waxed Lawrence's leg. Not even both legs, too. And not even above the knee. But it's all nice and smooth now, and I have the video of Aldrich getting waxed on my phone. Ngaaw.

12. Stupid people on the stupid night hike taking stupid photos with the stupid flash. AHAHAHA, but it killed my eyes, everyone would look bad in the photo anyway, gosh. :(

13. Oh, on the second day, me and Vanessa went to breakfast in like PJ's, and they told us off, Ms Milner full saying it's inappropriate and shit. Gosh, PMS. *0* And Vanessa and I were walking back to the cabin, and she was wearing her PJ pants and green cardigan, and we're walking up and she's all like, Fucken teacher's, can't even fucken wear my pj's to breakfast, fucken hell, let me do what I want, all all raging and everything AHAHAHAH. And she looked all soft and marshmallow-like, and wearing sunglasses, and she's like raging and swearing and shit AHAHAHA.

14. Oh, Angela changed clothes various times each day, AHAHAHA. But they were nice. :D

15. The food was like, okay. I guess. But kinda crap sometimes. *0* And I have a problem, I can full on tell that I don't eat as much at breakfast. :S Like I was like dying, trying to finish half. And Grace had finished half already. And like all the other meals I finished it fine and everything. Gahh :S. This is what no breakfast like everyday does to you.

16. Grace made this really gross drink, too. LOL. Like me, Vanessa and Grace were at the bench kinda thing where all the teabags and coffee shit was, and we were all making tea. And I made like a fricken normal tea with milk but no sugar, and Vanessa made a chamomile tea and Grace made green tea. And I was like pouring milk into it, and then we were looking at the milks, and then Grace decided to 'try new things', and put soy milk into her green tea, and Vanessa put milk into her tea as well. :O And like, Grace put fricken sugar or smth in her green tea as well, FARR, IT WAS SO GROSS, YOU FRICKEN CRAZY LOLLL! D::

17. I got two mosquito bites. FML, but that's not as crazy as some other people.

18. Oh, we full wrote all over the white board. And Grace did a logs question, and later on, the staff people were like at the whiteboard and full looking at it and trying to figure it out LOL. And LOL, Grace, full asian nerd, brought her calculator and Truong book to 'study' at camp AHAHAHAH.

19. Oh yeah, houses in the area were really nice. Oh and the place had heaps of slopes, farout. Make me walk so much. RAGE. :L

I'm tired, yeah? Cbb to write about the activities cuz I don't think they were thaat good. Like some were alright, some were crap, yeah. Read someone else's blog about it. :( I'll tax everyone's photos and upload them sometime, and I need to post a Heart to Heart post. LOLLL! O_____OOOO

OHHH!!! IT'S 30DAYS TODAY. 30 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS AND ALL I KNOW IS I'M NOT QUITE READY TO LET GO OF THIS PAST YEAR, I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHOW. ONE MORE MONTH AND ALL I NEED IS A SIGN FROM YOU THAT YOU THINK OF ME, IF YOU DON'T, THEN PLEASE JUST SAY SO. COS ALL I DO, IS THINK OF YOU. AND IT'S WEARING ME OUT, IT'S WEARING ME DOWN, THIS HOLIDAY IS NTH BUT FROWNS FOR ME. CUZ I'VE GOT A GIFT, YOU SEE. I'M MAKING A LIST, AND I'LL CHECK IT TWICE, OF ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN MY LIFE, AND I'LL SEND IT YOUR WAY, SO YOU SEE, WHY I LOVE YOU. [Look up the song, it's way good. 30days - Nevershoutnever!] BUT IT'S 30 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS TODAY, AYAYAYAY, EXCITE. :L

No comments: