22.11.09

#349 Mystery

Ty Kyleen. Feel like doing this while I take a break from cleaning my room. It's actually getting cleaner/tidier. Wow, yeah? LOL.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hmm .. My hair, I think.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Err, tbh I don't think I even own a hoodie. *0*

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I think I would. But I don't know who it was, but I'm assuming it was like Jacqueline or something? Lol.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Um, yes. ><

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I am feeeling .. hmm. Neutral? Lol I don't exactly know anyone that's like full hyped for camp and everything, even though it's tomorrow. I'm hungry. No, I'm thirsty. I want an iced coffee. :(

6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
Um, guitar pick, or the spine of HP7 book. But that's not like completely red.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Oh! I was like .. seeing things in the view of Carson Kressley. LOL. Like .. Okay, maybe I was him, but I don't know. Like, I was more like watching things in the view of Carson Kressley. And it was at Glenfield station, and there were these two dogs. Yeeeahh, I'm rad. LOLL. :D

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.

9. What are you craving right now?
Like iced chocolate or iced coffee. :9

10. Do you floss?
Nope, it's so annoying with braces. :(

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
A mental image of a cabbage? LOL.

12. Are you emotional?
Hm, probably at times. :P

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
That's ridiculous. LOL. No.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
If it's a soft serve, then I'll lick it. But I'm pretty sure I bite my ice cream.

15. Do you like your hair?
Not really. Kinda. :/

16. Do you like yourself?
Hmm, yeah I'm pretty happy. :D

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he paid for my food, yes plx. Cuz bro, I have like $2 right now. All my money. :O

18. What are you listening to right now?
Beast Is The Best - B2ST. LOVELOVELOVE. :D:D

20. Would you go sky diving?
Um, it'd probably be fun. I don't know, maybe. :S

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Tbh, I haven't had cottage cheese before?

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I've seen a celebrity. Oh, not really celeb, though. Oh dw then. :L Just seen people who are on tv, in real life.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Not nemore.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Hmm.. I don't think so. The only thing that I can think of that would potentially be sparkly is nail polish. And that's in another room.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Err, I don't know. *0* As in, it was ages ago and I don't know/remember.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Chyeah mann! Zone Athletics ftw LOL. ^^

27. Ever been on a train?
NO WAYY.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown. [Hey, I was thinking about this just yesterday, wouldn't it be so weird to bite into a raw egg? And then I thought, Oh, then would it be better to bite into a boiled egg, but nah, that's still weird too. LOL.]

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Chyeahh.

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yep, bought a new one the other day.

31. Do you own a gun?
Nope.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
I don't hold them properly but yeah, I manageeeee.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Oh, wouldn't you like to know. ;D Lol jokes, I'm just at home, buddy.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Am I? Gosh.

35. Ever been in love?
NO.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
We're all going camp.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
But what's a cream puff? It sounds so cute. :D

38. Last time you cried?
Not recently! Ahahahaha. :D

39. What was the last question you asked?
Errr. I don't remember, really. LOL.

40. Favorite time of the year?
Oh, any time is alright, I guess. :D:D

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, don't want any.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Oh yes.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No .. ><

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Oh, Angela's ran into a wall. LOL. Umm, I probably have.

45. Favorite color?
I like pink a lot more than I used to. *0*

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
A duh. LOL.

47. Is your hair curly?
Nope.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I don't really buy CD's ..

49. Do looks matter?
Not as much as other things.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I hope not! :O

52. Do you like your life right now?
It's pretty alright.

53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on?
Not on purpose.

54. Can you handle the truth?
It depends what the truth is! A duhh. LOL.

55. Do you have good vision?
Not the best.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I probably do. Dayumm.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Whenever Danica calls. AHAHHAA.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Possibly Vanessa, possibly Yvy. I have no idea. LOL.

59. What are you wearing?
A shirt cos I couldn't be bothered wearing shorts. 8-) LOL

60.What is your favorite animal?
Aw man, but cats and rabbits are both way cute. ><

61. Where was your default picture taken?
My dp .. Um, the park across Central Station. :D:D

62. Can you hula hoop?
Oh I suck at that.

63. Do you have a job?
Do you wanna offer one? ;DP

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Hm.. Nutella as well as other things. OMG, I should eat it. LOL.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Keke, yes.

No comments: