10.11.09

#323 Young



Ugh, once again, I'm not sleeping cuz I decided to blog. :( Thanks W, though.

why aren't you dating the person you like?
Cos they don't like me. Cut. :L

have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
Yeah, but jokes. :D

do you go tanning?
That's silly. My tanned legs are all natural tanned, man, from swimming. LOL.

what are you doing right now?
Blogger and MSN and stressing less and hoping my dad's not gonna come out. :S

do you have a dog?
I have threee.

where do you plan on living when you grow up?
In Australia, maybe in the city. Or maybe in Cabramatta. Or maybe not. LOL.

is someone on your mind right now?
Yeah. Kinda.

did you hug or kiss anyone today?
No.. Oh wait, maybe. LOL. I think Allen, but that wasn't really a hug.

will you have a boyfriend/girlfriend in 6 months?
I don't think so. :(

do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yeaahh. :(

do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yep!

is there a meaning behind your profile song?
I don't have a profile song, though. Might not have a meaning, cuz the songs I really like atm are just songs I like. The lyrics aren't like fully sweet and etc ahaha.

are you currently wanting any body piercings or tattoos?
YES. :O

are you ticklish?
Yeah. ><

has a girl/guy ever called you babe/baby/babydoll?
Chyeah LOL. Vanessa.

what woke you up this morning?
Phone. I REALLY DISLIKE MY ALARM TONE!

what do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy.

who are your last four texts from?
Uhh. Genvin, Danica, Danica, Danica.

what were you doing at 7:45am this morning?
On the bus.

last song listened to?
Young - The Summer Set

how many hours did you sleep last night?
Around 5 hrs.

are you in a good mood right now?
Not really. Kinda.

who was the last person you spoke with on the phone for over 5 minutes?
Danica Huynh.

do you like to take walks?
I like walks. So probably, yeah. I hardly do, though.

do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yeah kinda. :S

do you like to text or call more?
They're both good. LOL.

are you hiding something from someone?
Yes. :(

are you typically a jealous person?
Oh I don't really think so. :D

what were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Uhm, walking around in Livo.

last time you talked to your number one?
Number one, ayeeee. o__o'

are you wearing a necklace?
NOPE.

if something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
Danica or Grace or Yvy or Vanessa. Depends what's wrong, but most likely Danica.

do you miss someone right now?
Yeeeeeeeaaaah.

who is your number one on myspace?
I think it's like Wendy or something, LOL.

can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
A duhh!

is it easy to make you smile?
Right now, I guess so. Cuz I'm not all emo atms. :P

speaking of which, when was the last time you smiled?
Sometime today. Maybe when I was checking myself out in the mirror. LOL JOKES. :D

do you like to hold or be held?
Be held!

are you dating the last person you messaged on msn?
.. I'm not dating Grace Le. Calm down, homies. LOL.

has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Nuhhhh. :P

have you ever liked someone older than you?
Yeah? :L

is there someone you will never forget?
Course!

do you always answer your phone?
Yeah, like always. LOL. Unless you call me at lunch during school. THAT'S DUMB. LOL.

when people say "I don't ever talk about anyone", do you believe it?
LIES.

your last ex comes up to you and says "I'm sorry", what do you say?
Nah I'd just get pissed at them and question them and full piss them off again. AHAHHA.

you kissed someone last night, didn't you?
You wish I did, niggurfish. LOL.

do you find smoking unattractive?
Chyeah girl. :O

## TIME TO SLEEP. 1:01AM HAHA.

No comments: