9.11.09

#321 I need to sleep!

Um, it's 12:51AM, and after posting the post right before this one, I went to Christie's blog and found another survey and I wanna do it LOL. :( I need to sleep, homies.

1. What are three ways to win your heart? Uhhm. Not really three things, but I could possibly fall for you if you're really nice/sweet to me, flirt with me and always have my back. LOL. O__O

2. Do you like lightning? Nty. :(

3. Have you ever cut someone else’s hair? Oh, I cut one of Vivian's hairs once. LOL.

4. Last person you said ‘I hate you’ to? I don't rememberrrr.

5. Rain or sunshine? Sunshine. :D Or rain, so you can pretend you're cold and get hugs off people. >;D

6. Last stupid thing you said to anyone? What a silly thing. I don't remember.

7. Biggest turn off? Small penises. LOL, JOKING. Oh gosh. Uhhm, rude people! :O

8. Fave movie? .. I know Grace's favourite is Madagascar 2, LOL, I read her blog. Uhhm, I don't know, really.

9. Would you date someone who smokes? Preferably and hopefully not.

10. Would you date someone who was addicted to drugs? Nty!

11. What’s your biggest turn on, physically? Smiles and a good FACE. AHAHA.

12. Would you have sex w. someone you weren’t dating? That's called being a slut. So yes. LOL JOKES. No. :D

13. Have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them? NO! :D :D :D

14. Have you ever dated someone more than once? YEAHHHH.

15. If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be? Oh psh, Idk. Maybe someone from like an asian band. AHHAH.

16. What’s your relationship status? Single. ^^

17. Do you like cuddling? Yeahhhh. It's all warm, LOL.

18. Do you hold grudges? Yeah I think I do. :S

19. Do you regret dating anyone? Yes, for sure! D:

20. Hugger or kisser? Hugger, I rkn.

21. Missing someone? Yeah I guess so.

22. Most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes? Don't date someone that looks like you. AHAHHAHA.

23. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Single and in a relationship both have their highlights and stuff. So they're both pretty GG! :D

24. How important are looks? Not as important as personalityyy!

25. Would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice? I'd prefer the person to be both. But someone who was nice, cuz then some people would be like, How the eff did this girl get a guy so hot. And I'd be like, FKU BTCHZ. :L

26. Do you stay friends w/ the people you’ve dated? Not in the last circumstance. Hmph.

27. Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with? LOL. Catfight? Guys find catfights hot. HAHAHA.

28. Do you kiss on the 1st date? No thank you boi. :D

29. If someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them? JHDSIUFTYAGI5UYIUW3YUIWHUJ

30. Some random girl comes up to you and says “Who the hell are you”? What do you say back? Depends how she says it. Seriously. Cuz if she's being a bitch, then for sure, bitch right back to her. LOL.

31. Are you spoiled? I hope not. Cuz then I'd be like a spoilt bitch. HAHA.

32. Name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship? One, being a dick. Two, being controlling. Three, cheating. FOR SURE, HOMIES. :L

33. Which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute? YEAH, VANESSA NGOTHANH FOR SURE. AHAHAHAH. :P

34. Did you miss anyone today? YEAH!

35. Last person to see you cry? Genvin could have possibly seen. But I don't think he did, LOL.

36. Who/what made you cry? Avi indirectly made me cry. :(

37. Are you a forgiving person? I would think of myself like that.

38. Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend? What the frick! How does that even work LOL.

39. I’ve come to realize the last person who gave me a hug… Err. OMG, WHOA, IT WAS KENNY! WHOA. LOL. O__O

40. Are most of your friends guys or girls? Girls. ;D

41. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? Oh, kinda long.

42. How many people do you know of named Adam? 0.

43. Are any of your friends cheerleaders ? Nope.

44. What was the last thing you burnt? Plastic.

45. What is your full name? Genevieve In.

46. What color is the bra you have on now? Yes. Bra.

47. Do you straighten your hair every day? I don't even have a straightener.

48. Do you worry about the size of your boobs? YES I DO. HAHAHA.

49. Are you the typical girl who’s addicted to gossip? Quite possibly.

50. What are your favorite girly magazines? I don't really buy magazines, cuz like I don't wanna spend too much money on that, so yeah.

51. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? All day?! But then you wouldn't have enough time to go out. So nty babes.

52. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Nope. LOL.

53. Would you leave the house without makeup on? Like all the time, pretty much? LOL.

54. What’s the biggest turn on about guys? STYLE.

55. Are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle? I think middle.

56. Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? I like pink. 8-)

57. What’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own? Errrr. Shoes. But that's not really clothing? ):

58. What color do you absolutely despise? I dislike brown.

59. Have you ever stolen? Nope. :D

60. Have you set your hair on fire? Not while it was on my head.

61. Do you wear sweat pants? I don't own sweatpants.

62. Do you know anyone who has lost their virginity? Yes.

63. Have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it? ANGELA HAS, AHAHAHHAA.

64. Doesn’t 50 Cent suck? Course.

65. Do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))? XOXO GOSSIP GIRL, AHHAHA. I like them, yes I do.

66. Do you act gangster? FOR KICKS.

67. Ever made a prank phone call? Chyeah LOL.

68. Last kiss? YOUR MUM. HAHA.

69. What bill do you hate paying most? I don't even pay bills.

70. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? At home. AHAHHAH JK.

71. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Pharmacist. 8D

72. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy? Hot dayumm. Talk. :D

73. When did you first start feeling older? Whennnnnn .. I got an iPod. LOL.

74. Favorite guilty pleasure? Shopping. :(

75. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? But Idc about famous kids.

76. What famous person would you like to date? *See prev.

78. What do you hate about your school? Hmm. I don't think I hate much.

79. Last person whose bed you laid in besides your own? The sofa bed in the lounge? :L

80. Have you lost a friend recently? Oh.. Kinda. :S :S

81. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex? Nope. But wouldn't it be fun. :(

82. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? YEAH LOL.

83. Is it easier to forgive, or to forget? Forgive.

84. Do you give out second chances too easily? Possibly.

85. Is your best friend pretty? Yeah girl. :D

86. Is it awkward when you run into your exes? Well, that never happens since he's so PUSSY AND WON'T BE AROUND ME AHAHAHHAHA SUCK THAT.

87. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? Yeah.

88. Can you make yourself cry? Nope.

89. Is your life simple or complicated? It's .. okay. LOL.

90. Are you easily confused? Sometimes. :(

92. Are you taller than 5′4″? Errm. Since Christie said, "NOT YET.. LOL. JUST A BIT MORE. :D" I'm assuming I am. Idk how tall Christie is, though, LOL.

93. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap? YES. I rkn so. :L

94. Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color? Yes girl it is. :D

95. Does everything really happen for a reason? Yepppp.


OKAYYY, TIME TO SLEEP! [1:08AM]

No comments: