9.11.09

#320 This is what we know

Okayy, finally finished my art article. Oh wow, hardly anyone's online anymore. It's like 12:40AM. Yeahh.. But anyway, I finished, and it's really crap compared to Mitchell's. Cos y'know how you write it, yeah, and then you have extracts of where someone had said something? Mine is soo casual. Idk, it's hard to explain. Well, not really, I'm just not bothered to. It'd be easier if I put an example of what I mean, but I can't be bothered opening the file again. LOL.

Gonna be really stressed for Monday and Tuesday. Art assignment! Fucking fucked. Seriously. I'm fully not gonna finish my work. Hopefully Ms Ross lets us stay back until like 5:30 again, PLEASE. :S :S Kinda worried about today [Monday], too, for other reasons ..

From Anna O.

List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below). Really, don’t read the questions below until you pick your ten artists! [Alright, psych it down.]

1. All Time Low

2. Mayday Parade

3. Boys Like Girls

4. The Summer Set

5. Taking Back Sunday

6. The Rocket Summer

7. B2ST

8. Nevershoutnever!

9. We The Kings

10. Big Bang

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I think it was .. oh gosh. Either 'So Much Love' or 'Colors'. Yeah, one of them, I'm pretty sure.

What is your favorite song by 8?
Aw man. I full love NSN! Either: 30days, Losing It, Dare4Distance or Your Biggest Fan. :D

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Good and significant impact? LOL.

What is your favorite lyrics of 5?
I don't really listen to TBS a lot. LOL. 8-)

How many times have you seen 4 live?
Never? Cuz I haven't seen any bands live? LOL.

What is your favorite song by 7?
Bad Girl, cuz I only have one song by them? AHAHA.

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Two Is Better Than One, Thunder. ><

What is your favorite song by 9?
Hmm. They're all really good, but I listened to Skyway Avenue most. :D

When did you first get into 2?
Umm, year 8.

How did you get into 3?
Wendy, I thinkk! :D

What is your favorite song by 4?
CHELSEA. And Young. ^^

How many times have you seen 9 live?
None.

What is a good memory concerning 10?
They are my ringtone. Oh yeah. LOL. Nah, umm, maybe when Grace was full talking about BB and how Soong Ri was cute and how she liked Tae Yang instead of Soong Ri. Wtf, how do you spell Soon Ri. LOL. Like I know that's not right, but .. Seung Ri. ^o) Yeah that's how you spell it, I googled it. LOL.

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
YES. :( 30days and Losing It.

What is your favorite song of 1?
Right now, then Hello Brooklyn. :D

How did you become a fan of 10?
GRACE. LOL.

No comments: