26.10.09

#26 Stella, would you take me home?


ZOMG BIDDING FOR THE SHOES I WANT ON EBAY IS GONNA BE OVER IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR. I HOPE I GET THEM, BUT THINGS ARE GETTING HEAPS EPIC. :L

EXAMS OVER.
PASS AND PE WERE OKAY.
63/65 - MATHS (CALC.)
23/25 - MATHS (NON CALC.)

Exams over. So I'm gonna make cupcakes sometime this week. And work at canteen one day this week. And go jogging this week. And apply for a Lookbook.nu sometime. FUCK YEAH? LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KABIRRRRR!


So like .. The shoes got sold for $76. Full crazy bids, man, like raising by a dollar every few seconds. The last bid I put in was $75, and they're like, You got outbidded! And I'm like, Okay that's it, man, not putting nemore more, I'm just gonna get a new pair if I decide to pay that much. And yeah, they got sold for $76.. Full got owned, man. D: BUT FRICKKK! Eugene! You have to tell me where I can get $80-$130 Doc Martens! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments: