20.10.09

#20 Garfield, do you like sweety bird?

Last person you kissed?
Hmm. I actually don't remember, LOL.

Do you break things when you are mad?
Nope. I don't rage that way. >;D

What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
I wish exams were over so I wouldn't have to study all this shit and go through exams and wonder if I did well and get my results back to find I did crap.

Where were you at two this morning?
I was in my bed. Alone.

What was the first thing that happened when you woke up?
I checked the time? Cos that's always first thing I do, ahaha.

Are you happy with the decisions you make?
Not really. Not right now ..

Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
Over at their plaace!

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, but I have this stupid Kate Nash song stuck in my head. I hate Kate Nash. :I

What was the last thing you drank?
Water.

Last thing you spent money on?
Hmm .. Oh, had to buy garlic bread for my mum, and she didn't even pay me back. :(

Did you have any unread messages when you woke up this morning?
Nope.

Last person you argued with?
Hm, I don't think I argue with that many people. So I don't really remember.

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
Maths exam, then.. Study for Thursday. Oh shit, and I have Truong homework to do!

Does anyone hate you?
Most likely. Gosh, everyone is always hated/disliked by someone else.

Have you ever had someone sing to you?
Nop.

Has the last person you kissed taken their shirt off in front of you?
I don't remember who the last person I kissed was, thoughh.

Have you ever kissed someone with their name starting with a J?
Mmhm. Jacquelineeee. :D

Is there really a difference between Coke and Pepsi?
Mmhm. They're both pretty rad, though.

What were you doing before this?
MSN, American Apparel and hm, Tumblr!

Looking back did you ever think you’d be in life like this?
Yeah, but it's not like I want to be like this? Idk.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Eff you, I don't remember who the last person I kissed was.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
No! Well, see Nick again, yayay, but maths exam?!
Effing pressure shit, man, farout, A1. :S

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
I don't know, maybe not.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yes. :D

Ever kissed a brown eyed person?
Yeah, like almost all the people I talk to have brown eyes.

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Maybe, maybe not. I don't think so, though. :(

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
I'm assuming no. :D

Have you ever kissed someone you weren’t dating?
Yeah.

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes. I really do.

What did you wear today?
I wore my uniform? School uniform, to go to school?

Do you think you’re wasting your time on the person you like?
I THINK SO. :S
I actually don't know, though. But I think in the end, I'm gonna look back, and think, G, what the frick were you doing, you're such a stupid pussy, why don't you do something. ><

The person you have feelings for shows up at your house, you say ..
Whoa, how'd you get here?

No comments: