15.9.09

Tuesday 15th (Everybody just wants to have something)

Okay, so I finished all the writing for my English assignment, and all I have to do now is cut it out and paste it together. And hopefully the text boxes fit and everything. :I

So, today was Anna G's birthday, happy birthday Anna! :D

I don't think anything interesting happened today. I stayed up till almost 1, doing my maths homework for Mr Dillon, ahaha. But how good is that, I'm doing my homework, right? ^^. Cos I actually have a lot of maths homework to catch up on, like 3 lessons. ><

So this is my plan.
I have to:-
a. Be a nerdass, for sure.

i. Do most if not all my homework.
ii. Make study notes everyday, of the pages and units covered in class on the day.
iii. Do work everyday.
iv. Re-read pages covered in class for English.

b. Be a fit bitch.
i. At least 100 sit ups everyday.
ii. Some type of physical activity on the weekend.

So yeah, I have to do that, and hopefully I stick to that, and do it. And this morning, I got off at the stop at Westfields but went and did my homework for 20 minutes, ahaha. And did some homework on the train. So yeah, if I do that more often, or rather than do homework, I study every morning, hopefully that'll make me not as dumb. Therefore, smarter. LOL.

And yeeaahh I have to have dinner. Cuz I'm not anno. Ttyls, babez. :D

No comments: