15.9.09

Tuesday 15th (Break my heart)

I should really be working on my English assignment, and studying, but I decided to do this. Cuz I'm eating, not like I'm gonna get any work done newais? ;D.


You’re single, why?
Oh, why don't you ask someone else? ;D

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My asian nose. It's terrible. LOL.

Do you eat ranch with your pizza?
Uh, no?

What are some lyrics to the song you’re listening to?
Let's try this again (BLAHBLAHBLAH) I'm working on my sentences, I'm working on my play on words, I'll get it this time.

What is the last reason you cried?
Cuz I feel lonely sometimes. :'(

Do you love anybody?
High chance.

Could you even go 30 minutes without cursing?
Yeees.

Have you had any beer this week?
Eugh, beer is gross.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Have you ever eaten an uncooked cookie?
Hmm, possibly, like if I didn't cook it right and ate it by accident. But that's unlikely, cuz I normally overbake them, so probably no.

Can you cook?
Psh, all I can do is make toast, mi goreng, boil rice, errr, dumplings and bake cupcakes. LOL.

What’s bothering you?
ENGLISH AND GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT! Gahhh. ><

Is there a place you would like to visit?
Mm, a lot of places, probably, for the shopping, but what's the point of shopping when you can't spend money? :(

Do you know anybody that’s in jail?
No.

Are you cold?
Not today.

Are you shy or outgoing?
Hm, shy around new people, but I guess I can be outgoing if I wanted to? Idk, I'm outgoing with .. err, people I know. What a crap answer. :/

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
Hm, think it was my mum.

Were you happy when you woke up?
Noo, cuz I slept late and still had work to do. Cos I'm doing this thing, right, where I'm being a nerd. Well, trying to be. Like, studying and stuff. It's going .. not well, I keep procrastinating for English, but I've been doing my homework. BUT I EFFING FORGOT MY MATHS BOOK IN MY LOCKER, OMG. :(

Would you date someone who smokes?
I'd totally prefer not to.

Do you like relationships, or do you prefer to be single?
Depends. Since being single I've been a lot happier, I reckon. Yay. :D

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Mmhm, smoking's really bad for you. :0

What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Oh, we're like friends from a long time ago and everything. ^^

Who was the last person you called?
My mum. :I

Who was the last person to call you?
My mummmm. LOL.

What does the last text message you received say?
"I'm outside right now," LOL.

Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
I never checkkk.

Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, but I text more. Actually, idk, depends what I'm doing.

Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Marriedd..

When is the last time you saw your mom?
When I got home, so like, 3:50 or so?

Do you tan or burn?
Tan. ;)

What did you fear at night as a child?
Getting robbed. :I

What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Hm. I actually don't remember. Like, I don't remember when/why. LIKE, it was probs like during the week, I'm not like some emo bitch that doesn't full on laugh cuz I'm all depressed and shit, LOL.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
Four, I think.

When did you last get in a argument?
Little more than a week ago. Or two.

Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Cpu.

Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Sometimes with no shirt, sometimes with, pshh, who cares LOL. ;D

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Hmm, don't think so ..

No comments: