27.9.09

Sunday 27th (No one in the world like ...)


I really wanna go Livo today! All the tb's should be in Cabra. >;D But I really wanna go Livoooo, and just walk around. I cleaned up my room a little, tidied up. Oh wow, that word looks funny, 'tidied'. Ahahaha. OH SHIT, I have to hang the washing.

Okay done. It's pretty windy outside, and my fingers are cold from handling damp clothes. :L So yeah, I'll probably write some notes on sexually transmitted infections for science and health, and I'll see if I can go out to Livo. I doubt I will, but yeah. properly in months. And I'm not joking. :0

Oh, cos Grace bought this Bardot dress (here) and I want the white one. And she's like, Yeaah, get it, then we'll be cool together. Ahahaha, so yeah, I don't know if I'll get it, cos my shopping plan is to save up and then spree. Like, all of it. Or almost all of it. But the bad thing about that is that some things might not be there anymore by the time I spree, and I realise that the Lee shorts, and some other things, might not even be there. Cos I've been GPC heaps of times, and yeah. ><

But my sister plans to take me Parra sometime, so I can spree, and she can take me for lunch. Like, she's not really gonna pay for anything, but yeah, LOL. It'll be maaaad. But like, yeah I have to go write some notes. Then it'll be like I did some studying today, and I might be able to go Livo for a bit, while my rents are at Moon Fest. MAYBE. ><

8:06PM
So I didn't end up going Livo. I was going to, right, but then my mum was like, it's too late, it's too cold right now, blah blah. So noo, I didn't go. Talked to Nic, yay. ^^ Cuz he wasn't on and everything yesterday, didn't talk to him :0.

Anyway, today I wrote some study notes on STI's. But only on the STI's mentioned in the science textbook, with some information from PE. I don't want to write notes on other STI's, like thrush and stuff. :S I don't know if I will or not. And I want chucks! Like, wow, yeah? I wanna get lites. White leather ones, or the normal white/red/blue ones. They're prettty.

No comments: