26.9.09

Saturday 26th (I'm not proud that this is the 4th blog today)

Your last received text, would you kiss them?
Err, my last received text was from Genvin. O__O"

How was last night overall?
Last night was terrible! I'm not joking, but I sound so positive. --'

Who did you last ride in the car with?
Dad

Your sister tells you she's in jail, what do you say?
Oh wow, I'd ask what she did.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I don't think so.

Would you rather go camping or to a nice hotel?
You can have sex either way ;) AHAHH.
Uhhm, I'd go to a nice hotel.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Oh, sometimes I do, I suppose. Depends who it is, really. But I probably do.

Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
Yes! They're really nice, I wanna get one, someday. :D

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Yeah, kinda. I can't be bothered with piercings nemore, and tatts are too cool.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/ girlfriend smokes?
Yes! Smoking's terrible.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Oh, I hope so. D;

How many people do you trust fully?
Oh, things are kinda weird. Sometimes you trust people, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you think you trust them full on, but if you think about whether you 100% full on mega trust them then your answer's different. But anyway, I'd say around 3 or 4.

When you're bored in class, what do you usually do?
Think about shopping, or things to do. OH, I do that heaps, write to do lists. :L

Are you happy right now?
Oh, kinda. I miss someone. :(

How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
They'd rage it up, like mega. But I wouldn't get a tattoo, now would I. :D

What are you listening to right now?
On The Brightside - Nevershoutnever!

What did you have for breakfast?
Cheese croissant, cos there was no ham. LOL. D;

Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
Boy boy.

Where did the shirt you are wearing come from?
Came from Dotti.

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
NO! Fricken.

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Oh. Maybe I will. I hope I will. O___O

Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Yes..

What were you doing last night?
I was having sex. LOL, jk, I was being sad and talking on msn. And on the phone with Danica, later.

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's too long, but I don't know what cut to get.

Who are you dating?
I'm not dating neone, though ..

Where do you think your number one is right now?
They're out. ;(

Are you texting anyone?
No, and good, cos I'm OVER MY CAP SO PLS DON'T TEXT.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was in my room. Oh, yeah, on my bed and I was talking to Danica. ;) About what, aye. Ahaha, jkjk.

So what do you want for your birthday?
I want to go shopping, and have fun for the whole day.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Jason?
Nope.

Is it okay to like someone else when you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
No, that's terrible! And I don't really see how it works, to truly like someone, and your partner.

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Oh sometimes.

When is the last time you had pizza?
Err, today.

If you had the chance to have your face put on a quarter, would you?
Nty! Embarrassment. :P

Yellow fingernail polish: yes or no?
EW. No. Oh, well, only if it's a pale, soft yellow. :)

Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Probs brother. Oh wait, Dannis, I said hi to Dannis, LOL. OH WAIT, but if you consider 12AM morning, then Danica. :P

What do you hear?
NSN.

What'd you cry bout the last time you cried?
Cos I was saddd! And cuz I missed my homies. And cuz I got bad for Truong. And cos I didn't want to study. Oh, aren't I quite the emotional one. AHAHHA, jk.

What kind of mood are you in?
'GAH'. Soo, stressed I guess. And .. idk, but negative. ><

Do you keep your distance?
Do I? O___O

No comments: