21.9.09

Monday 21st (A Certain Romance)

Who are you texting?
No one.

Why aren't you in 'love' with your last ex anymore?
Cuz he's a prick, a duhh! Nah, that's slack, but I full felt so different about him.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Oh, maybe they do.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
12-something, cos I was showering and then packed my bag?

What do you currently hear right now?
A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Oh, just now.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Dad.

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Nope.

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
Ew, no. Sorry, I just find that kinda gross. LOL.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Next month, ugh. We've got yearlies. :S

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
Oh, I really don't think so. I've changed a lot.

Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
Yes! That's happened heaps, omg. I hope things get better, though, yeah? :)

What's something you do when you're mad?
Rage it up, and listen to music, and think about things.

Are you a patient person?
Oh, sometimes, I guess.

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Sad.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
Yeah, it's not terribly long. Issert?

When was the last time you cried?
Shiz, have I done this survey already? :S
Not that recently, I think.

Closest green object to you?
Errr. iPod.

What is your current mood?
A-okay. :)

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Oh, yeah, I guess I would.

Favorite color?
Not sure. The other survey asked me this, too. ><

What's your favorite smell?
Wth, I don't really have a favourite smell?

What are you thinking about right now?
I miss you. I should be studying. I need money. I want to go shopping.

What should you be doing?
STUDYING, FOR SURE.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without?
Yeah, sure.

Where did you get your last bruise from?
The last bruise I remember getting, was from running into Jordan Kerr. Oh yeah, that's how lightning fast I am. >;D

Have you ever got a D or F on your report card?
Nope.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Hm, I don't remember. I think I was like really sleepy.

Do you believe in true love?
Oh, yeah, it'd exist.

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
It possibly could, or couldn't.

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
Wow. Either Nick, Nicholas or Andy. Or possibly Aldrich.

Who is the first girl you would go to?
Danica, I think.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
I take one in the morning and one at night.

How many kids do you want to have?
Two.

Do you know anyone who has gotten an abortion?
Nope.

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
Omg! I'd be so scared and would most likely scream.

Whats a lyric from the song you are listening to?
I will always love you, I will always love you. That's all I could make out. :L

Do you trust anyone completely?
Yes.

Have you ever taken a chance, and regretted it?
Oh, yeah, heaps of times.

Ever tried to ruin somebody's relationship?
No, that's so dog.

Who has hurt you the most?
I don't know, really ..

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
I can still listen to them, yeah.

Ever been told by someone that they loved you?
Yes ..

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
Oh, I rkn it'd be a lot better, yeah.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A hug.

Do you care what people think about you?
Sometimes I do, yeah.

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Oh yes, I would.

Are you counting down for anything?
Nope. Last time I counted down, epic.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Maybe warm, cuz then you can just wear shorts. Chyeah man. ^^

Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
Nop, not today.

Have you ever made out in a car?
Nuh.

Have you ever thrown your cell phone in anger?
Hmm. No. Or if I did, then onto the bed, LOL.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Maybe I will be.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Not sure.

Is there anyone you would do anything for and who?
Most likely yes. And they'd probably know who they are.

Have you ever had a friend who had an eating disorder?
No. :)

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Oh yes.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Uhm, kinda. I don't exactly think about marriage a lot?

Are your parents still together?
Chyeah.

Could you forgive your best friend for hooking up with the guy/girl you liked?
Hm. She was my best friend in the previous year and we'd kinda been drifting a lot already. But yeah, I did/could. But if that happened now, then I would be really cut. :S

If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
I would wish for you.

Have you seen the person you like today?
Mmhm, but not for terribly long.

Is there someone of the opposite sex you feel you can trust with everything?
Yep.

When was the last time someone said that they love you?
Oh, today.

Would you date your ex right now?
No. No thank you.

Who do you text most?
Lately, I actually don't know. If you look over the past month or so, then definitely Nick Lee, but I haven't been texting too much recently, so I don't know.

HARD QUESTIONS NOW: (Sif)
Want any facial piercings?
Kinda, I don't mind. :D

Do you plan on moving within the next year?
No.

Where did your last hug take place?
Hm. Liverpool, or Parramatta, or .. I have no idea, but out.

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Real smile? I don't think I fake smiles that often. So, probably today.

Is there anyone that hates you right now?
There most likely is.

What is something you disliked about today?
I didn't see you.

Have you ever broken a couple up?
I hope not.

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
No, she's the best. :D

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Yeah, my sister.

What time did you wake up today?
6:46. Weird, yeah? I woke up at 6:46 on Saturday as well.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
I don't think so. :(

Do you have your belly button or tongue pierced?
Neither. I'm not too into belly, cuz you'll look like a slut. Tongue isn't too bad.

Would you rather be called 'baby' or 'honey'?
Personally, neither, but baby is better than honey.

Do you have any gay/bi friends?
Wow, I don't.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
Oh, I was shouted dinner?

No comments: