21.9.09

Monday 21st (On My Own)

Finish this sentence:

The last person I kissed ..
Oh, was my friend Jacqueline. Oh, how les do I sound. :0

Would you be surprised if your most recent ex called you tonight?
Yes, cos we don't talk, ever.

Where were your hands last night at 11pm?
In my pants. LOL, jokes, I was typing. :)

Do you read magazines, or just look at the pictures?
Read them, mostly.

Do you have any piercings, where are they?
Omg, Blosia did this before me, and she said she had 8 piercings. I feel so empty, I've none. :0

What was the last movie you watched?
Hmm.. Oh, I actually don't remember, wow.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Hmm, yes. :D

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
Not fall asleep.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Jacquelineeeeee! :D

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Oh. I think everyone knows that. :I

Who’d you like in March/April/May?
This year, umm, oh, the guy I don't like nemore.

Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
Oh, this massive group, it was really fun. Jacqueline, Fiona, Sofia, Jenny, Luka, Eddie, Brandon, Emily, Christina, Bonnie, James, Jennie's sister, Jennie's brother in law, Jenny's sister's daughter, Megan, Jennifer, Troy and omg I've forgotten everyone else. Oh, shiz, Alex as well.

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
No, cuz they're not serious about it? Lol.

Have you ever been called beautiful?
Chyeahh. ^^

Do you currently have feelings for anybody?
Yeeesss.

Last time you laughed?
Oh, earlier, psh, a duhh.

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
None that I recall ..

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
A duh, it's not like I'll know that.

Does seeing girls with fried hair make you scared of your straightener?
AHAHA PWNED NIGG.

Do you like when people play with your hair?
Not if they look like a fake-ass bitch when they're doing it.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Nuhhh, it's Tuesday. D:

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig?
Nope.

What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
Money to go shopping. And I want YOU, ahaha. ;)

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
But you wouldn't want your partner to be an alcoholic! :0!

Are you afraid of getting cheated on?
Oh yes.

Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
A duhh.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Probs my sister.

First thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time.

What color did you last paint your nails?
Black, last nightttt.

Where were you 2 hours ago?
sitting on my ass destroying shit in maplestory. I’m gonna be the most powerful dawn warrior evar. MEGALOL @ BLOSIA. Um, I was at tutor.

What’s your favorite color?
Oh, I have no idea.

Where did your last kiss take place?
Oh, somewhere out.

Would you rather have a smoothie or milkshake?
Milkshake. ^^

What have you eaten today?
Instant noodles, bread, errr, Skittles.

What are you doing tomorrow?
I should really be studying. Got school?

Do you like mexican food?
Er, I haven't had it enough to make a judgement?

Are you keeping a big secret right now?
Not particularly.

Are you a fan of iced coffee?
I'm not rly a fan of coffee in general. :I

How do you like your milk?
.. Cold? LOL, whaat.

Who was the last baby you held?
LOL, this was probs like 7+ years ago, or something. :L

Is there a guy that knows everything about you?
Oh, not really. If you get all the guys I talk to, and they share everything each of them knows about me, then you'd probably get close.

Do you like pancakes?
I haven't had them in forevs. They're alright.

What is the last thing you did before bed last night?
Shower, pack bag, listen to iPod.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Right now, hmm. I miss someone. :0

Do you like your hair?
Not really, it's okaay.. :S

No comments: