8.12.12

Wishlist | Christmas

Untitled #9


I feel terrible because I haven't been blogging consistently. Since coming home from beach house, I've been pretty poor and haven't really gone out properly - the best thing I did was probably go to my friend's house for a sleepover a few days ago, where we literally talked, ate and Facebook/Instagram stalked hot people. *___* I've finally gone back to youth group after a year of dogging it, and I've finally applied for jobs, gone to interviews and have job trials, i.e. I actually have things to do, instead of just sitting at home contemplating whether it's a good time to take a nap or not. My grandma and aunties from America/Vietnam arrived in Australia a few days ago and will be staying over at our place for a while. My grandma is so cute! LOL.

Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner and now that I finally have the chance to make money for myself, I whipped up a collage of all the things I would be able to finally afford LOL. Funnily enough though, the list of things I really really want can be narrowed down to: underwear/lingerie, new Lush cleansers, dumbbells and perfume. Since December started I've been trying to be more consistent with my working out and exercising (which is going not too bad), and I've been trying to eat cleaner (which has been going kinda bad). Oh, and I need to go to Ikea soon! I want to redecorate my room and get new shit. Oh! And I've finally set up a Tumblr shop to sell all my old clothes!! Please check it out (linked below)! ^___^

Me, elsewhere: Tumblr shop | Twitter | Instagram @gneevieve

No comments: