2.4.11

0330











Images via Tumblr, Flickr, Solestruck, Asos, All The Mountains

This week has been pretty eventful. Though I won't go into too much depth, my week has consisted of: getting an 83 for my bio assessment (which kinda sucks), only just reaching above class average for my chemistry test at Peak, me and Vivian's failed attempt at tricking Jacqueline for April Fools, legging it when I was told to get a uniform pass then being caught my Ms Keagan and having a detention (which wasn't actually that bad since we just talked about scooters in the last few minutes), intense cramming for a differentiation exam which, as I found out today, was postponed for 2 weeks and going to Surry Hills markets today. And aww-ing and ahh-ing at all the cute film cameras, brown leather boots and fluffy dogs I saw, cuz seriously everyone there just brings their dogs and it's like a dog party, all these pomeranians, bulldogs and I even saw a Charles King Spaniel, which are super adorbz in real life. Oh and since I downloaded U-KISS' latest release 0330 yesterday, it's pretty much all I've been listening to and it's already reached 71 plays, hope it doesn't get too high up on my playlists, LOL. I don't know why, but it's weird having U-KISS as one of my most played. :$ Promise to blog properly with what I bought today soon!

No comments: