1.8.10

01/08 + JACQUIES PARTY + STRESS 8.43

NO PICTURE CUZ IM UPLOADING ONE TOMORROW OR WHENEVER.

I was just talking to my sister about how much I miss summer. And yes, I fucking miss it heaps. Anyway, it's 11:49pm and I think my dad thinks I'm asleep, so I shouldn't blog for too long. I finished my English practice letter and wrote it out, made sure it'll be done within 20 minutes so I guess I'm good to go. I guess what's bad about my letter is that I wrote more about how the speeches enhanced my understanding of the fricken world and life, rather than the book. Oh but whatever, hopefully I still get good marks. Cuz I really hope I do good in this, lol. I didn't really look over for maths so I really should .. Maybe after this and tomorrow morning.

I have to buy chocolate off Jordan Kerr to sell. Only I'm too scared to withdraw $50 out of an ATM in the morning cuz I'm scared of getting kidnapped. Fucking kidnappers and shit make my fucking life shit. LOL. Sorry but seriously man, I miss how I used to be able to walk around Livo in the morning, with a nice iced coffee in the sunshine and it'd be all nice weather and less chance of being kidnapped, almost 0% fear of being kidnapped and shit. Farout.

Anyway, yesterday I volunteered to help out at the school with the students that wanna come to our school next year. Like they did the test yesterday. It was fun! :D Only we didn't really have to do anything so we were just talking about what to wear and how to do our makeup and getting ready for Jacqueline's and just stuff like that, LOL. :D The weather was really nice yesterday, even though it was a little windy .. Fucking, the wind blew this fricken hug bug onto my shirt and I was like UAWIREUEITFUYPOEIWUFIPUGYO!! SHIT LOL and it was on my tie and I shook it off only it got onto my shirt and I freaked out but yeah I shook it off. Farout. :(

After we finished helping out at school we went to Sophia's house. Like, me and Yvy went. We drove Angela home, though, and her house is nice. And yay, I finally have 1 proper gold level point (+2 on Thursday when I get my ass pwned at regional athletics)! Anyway, so we were driving out of the school and these curries overtook us in the car thingo when they COULD'VE given way to us but noo they didn't want to, and Yvy was like, Bloody curries and we're like, You know the window's down, right? And she's like OH SHIT and winded up the window, LOL. It was so funny, cuz the traffic was moving just so slowly and there were people outside that could probably have heard her.

Anyway, when we got to Sophia's, we just hung around and did our makeup and stuff and I finished early, but it took ages for Yvy and Kristina (who came later) to get their false lashes on. But um yeah so I finished early lol. Cuz I didn't wear false lashes. I borrowed this top off Sophia, too, and I have to give it back to her tomorrow. Yeah so I was wondering if I should borrow Sophia's heels or not but then when we were almost done and stuff and I tried them on and was deciding if I should or not, I stood next to Yvy who wasn't wearing heels/wasn't going to and she fricken had to look up to talk to me LOL so I was like, Kk maybe not then. But I wish I did, LOL, they make my legs look so skinny and .. nice. :D Kk well I liked them.

We were scared we were gonna be late but we weren't, but we were the last ones to get there. And it was a really fun night only we might've pissed off the waiters and stuff, but the drinks there were really nice and they had outdoor heaters so it wasn't cold or anything. At some points, I borrowed Jenny's heels cuz she wanted my flats and woo, finally, as tall as everyone else. I soo wanna get heels, seriously, but my parents don't let so that really sucks. The food was good, the drinks were good, heaps of photos, everyone looked good, I look so weird in photos farout, it's so hard for me to take good photos (of myself) now, that really sucks. LOL. But it was a really good night! :D I can't wait till people upload their photos.

AND JACQUELINE WAS SURPRISED, WHICH WAS GOOD.

And apparently I give good hugs? Like HEO YEAH MAN, I love it when people say that, cuz it's either like, Oh yay you give the best hugs or like, Bro you're so skinny, there's nothing to hug. So yeah, LOL. :p GONNA GO STUDY MATHS AND TALK ON THE PHONE AND EAT SKY FLAKES AND THEN SLEEP.

And I also haven't really done shit for ag. I was fucking meant to get photos but I didn't, ahh shit! Maybe I'll work more on the words and shit and me and Vanessa can get photos later. 'Leave the creative part to you', LOL it's just getting photos man, calm down, I'd probably be too anal about what photos to choose and everything so it's probably better if someone else does it, cuz I'm gonna either get really annoyed and end up wanting to draw my own pictures. AND THAT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA, CUZ THAT'S GONNA PISS ME OFF AND TAKE AGES. SO IF VANESSA READS THIS THEN YOU CAN GET PICTURES TOO, I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE RAGE FACE LOL.

Oh wait but no one has a laptop tomorrow. Fuck.

OH YEAH AND WE HAD THIS RAP FOR JACQUELINE, PRESENTED BY YVY AND SOPHIEA, IT WAS SO BAD BUT YEAH GTG WILL TALK ABOUT IT MORE ANOTHER TIME LOL SRY.

No comments: