16.7.10

AP/GP (824)

I still have to study AP/GP, like just in case kinda thing, and I guess I should be looking over similar triangles and easier stuff like that but I don't really want to. Anyway, Dannis and Stephen came over yesterday. I was studying. Um, then at around 5:30, because David had a party and lives really close to my house, Nick, Hanson and Thang walked over to say hi? LOL. At around 6pm, my family + Stephen left to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D at Livo AND IT IS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE, OH MY GOSH, IT'S LIKE .. ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER WATCHED IN A LONG TIME, AND I WATCHED MEAN GIRLS 2 WITHIN THE PAST WEEK SO WHOA MAN, IT'S THAT GOOD. SERIOUSLY OMG, EVERYONE HAS TO WATCH IT LOL. :D But I might watch it again tomorrow with Nick. :D Been studying all day, stayed up till 5am studying as well. Really, I'm over-studying this. :I Oh, I'm gonna upload photos from the camera later when I get home from Truong .. Wish me luck, guys! :D

No comments: