2.5.10

737


Whoa so pretty. *0* Full omg whoa she's so pretty, I'm so jealous LOL.

Lost a follower on Tumblr. Anyway, Grace left me a message yesterday and it said that Hyunseung had a lip piercing. Err, I just tried searching for a picture of it, and err, I found this fanfic which is just so awkward for me to read cuz like, err, LOL. Omg this is like one of this kinky fan fics, what the FUCK LOL. Key’s soft lips muffled my screams of pain as he thrust his member in and out of me…. After a while the pain turned into pleasure. WHAT THE FUCK, LOL, OMG HAHAHAHAHAA THIS IS SO AWKWARD O____OOO. Omg what the fuck there are like 57 chapters, LOL, omg this is so bad LOL. I like Key, though. :) But this is like, omg, errr, LOL.

ANYWAY, so I've been writing study notes for science for most the day, and I wrote a bit for ag, but I don't have my ag book. So yeah, I've been doing science notes, and asked my boyfriend, Nick (cuz someone asked me on Formspring if I had a boyfriend, and if it was Nick that was in year 12, errr, LOL) about the stuff I didn't get and yeah. :D But omg, that fanfic .. ughh, how can I concentrate on science LOL it's so .. not what I was looking for, LOL. I downloaded Remember, by Big Bang too, like the whole album. Now I have 3 versions of Last Farewell. Yay. :0


Oh I just found this thing on Tumblr:
I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly. I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold. I want you to hold me and keep me warm. I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies. I want you to kiss me in the rain. I want you hold my hands and play with my fingers. I want you play with my hair. I want you to take amazing photos with me. I want you to come to my house and meet my family. I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me. I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly. I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me. I want you to write me songs and poems. I want you to watch the sunrise with me. I want you to give me piggy back rides daily. I want you to kiss my nose. I want you to wipe my tears away. I want you to swim in the ocean with me. I want you to tell me you miss me. I want you to drop everything and hug me tight. I want you to take pictures of us. I want you to take me on a picnic. I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters. I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me. I want you to smile every single time you see me. I want you to know how much I love you. I just, want you.
I have you. :D

No comments: