8.4.10

706


Oh man, I really like Doojoon from B2ST. LOL. :D He's like the only one that looks better after Shock of a New Era, everyone else looks bad. Kinda. My Formspring's badly dying, someone ask me something! Oh yeah, my mum also told me that she thinks my legs aren't as skinny as before. LOL. My legs suck, now, fucking mosquito bites leave fucking scars that kinda look like bruises. Oh, found this girl on Lookbook, Lua P, her clothes are nice, but some of her looks look really similar. I opened my chocolate Pocky today. I like getting Pocky from Thai Kee, but it's like double or more than the price of Cabramatta Pocky, which is like from Indonesia or smth? But the Jap ones have cute Jap writing, LOL. :D

Uh so like I slept really late this morning. It was kinda cool, though, cuz when I looked outside, it was as bright as how bright it gets in autumn, around how bright it's been these past couple of days. Excluding today, cuz today was sunny. But yeah, wow. And my sister was awake cuz she wakes up early on Thursdays cos of uni, and yeah. :o Oh, and I didn't get an injection today.

To do today:
1. Finish maths assignment.
2. Planned out what to do for my art challenges (6).
3. Read 40 pages of English novel.

Hey where's Sophiea? Well like, lol, I just wanna ask where she got her contacts from, cuz I wanna get contacts and look badass. LOL. :D Nah, but I just really wanna get circle lenses. :o


_______________________________________

Time started: 6:22pm
Name: Genevieve In
Single or Taken: Taken
Sex: Female
Birthday: 31st May 1995
Sign: Gemini
Eye color: Brown
What are you wearing: Shirt, shorts, ring
Where do you live: Sydney, NSW
Righty or lefty: Righty


HAVE YOU EVER
_______________________________________

Given anyone a bath: Uh, Idk if I've given someone else one.
Smoked: Nope.
Bungee Jumped: Nuh.
Gone skinny dipping: Oh I'd want to.
Eaten a dog: Wut, no.
Put your tongue on a frozen pole: Not a pole.
Loved someone so much it made you cry: Yeeah.
Broken a bone: Nop.
Played truth or dare: Ofc. :D
Been in a physical fight: Nuu.
Been in a police car: Nope.
Been in a hot tub: Hmm, I don't think so.
Swam in the ocean: Kindda not really.
Fallen asleep in school: Chyeah.
Ran away: Nop.
Broken someone’s heart: Think so. :s
Cried when someone died: Nop.
Cried in school: Yeah.
Fell off your chair: Haha yeah.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Kiiinda.
Saved AIM/MSN conversation: Saved chatlogs.

WHAT IS
_______________________________________

Your good luck charm: Wth don't have one.
Best song you ever heard: Zomg how can you have like a best song. :o
What’s your room like: Kinda messy but it's been way worse. I like it. :D
What kind of shampoo do you use: Herbal Essence Classics.
Do you believe in karma: Hmm, yeah.

HAVE YOU HAD
_______________________________________

Chicken pox: Mmhm.
Sore Throat: Who hasn't?
Stitches: Nop.
Broken nose: Ew, no.

DO YOU
_______________________________________

Believe in love at first sight: Uh it's possible.
Like picnics: Yes. :D
Like school: I don't mind it. ^^
What schools have you gone to: Hinchinbrook Public, St Johns Park Public, Hurlstone Ag High
Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000 dollars: Ew, that's so dirty. :o Wtf, it's fucken live, that's so gross, no.
Who was the last person that called you: Wendy, but I missed her call.
What makes you laugh the most: Keke, I have no idea. :D

LAST PERSON
_______________________________________

You yelled at: Uh, Nicholas.
Who broke your heart: No one. :D Nah, Idk.
Who is your loudest friend: LOL. o__o

DO YOU/ARE YOU
_______________________________________

Do you like filling these out: Sometimes.
Do you wear contacts or glasses: Glasses, yep.
Do you like yourself: Not all the time.
Do you get along with your family: Usually, yep.
Obsessive: Ughh, try not to.
Compulsive: Sometimes ..
Anorexic: Oh no, ofc not. :o

FINAL QUESTIONS
_______________________________________

What are you listening to right now: Mazeltov - ZE:A (It's really catchy but I have no idea what they're singing about, Idk if they know either, cuz wtf is Mazeltov. I just looked that up, and it's like Hebrew or smth for 'good luck', but I still don't think they know what they're singing about, seriously.)
What did you do yesterday: Stayed at home and did work.
Hate someone in your family: No, ofc not. :o
What car do you wish you had: A nice car, that's all.
Where do you want to get married: In a nice church, probably.
If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: Secret. :$
How many remote controls are in your house: A lot, I'm assuming.
Are you double jointed: Nope.
Last time you took a bath: Just take a shower. :o
The last movie you saw at the cinemas: How to Train Your Dragon. :D
Do you like scary or happy movies: Scary is alright. ^^
Black or white: Oh, depends what, though.
Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: Dr Pepper. :9
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate? Not sure.
Silver or Gold: Depends ..
Diamond or pearl: Diamond?
Sunset or Sunrise: Sunset.
Sprite or 7up: Sprite.
Cats or dogs: Omg omg, Idk.
Coffee or tea: Iced coffee.
Phone or in person: In person.
Are you the oldest, middle, youngest or only child: Youngest.
Indoor or outdoor: Ohh .. depends.

No comments: