1.3.10

formspring.me

why do i get the chicken pox once a month now

OMG are you serious?! :O That's not normal, don't people usually get it once-twice in their whole lives? You should see a doctor if you haven't already. :S How terrible for you! D:

B2ST'S SHOCK IS PRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTY GOOD :D:D:D:D:D

YEAH! I LISTENED TO IT ON MITCHELL'S IPOD, GOTTA DOWNLOAD IT, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. ^^! LOLL. I LIKE 'SAY NO'. YEEAAAH.

Gen how do you become so cool

Aw, thank you, haha. :) I don't know, it's kinda weird, cuz I'm not like mega social, I don't even talk to that many people?

Where's your year planning to have their formal?

I think they're usually in November? I wanna be part of Formal Committee! :D:D:D!

are you stressed out, g?

Oh, not nemore, but I was kinda stressed last night and at recess today. Cuz geo, haha. But Yates wasn't even here, so it was full stress less. :D!

Ask me somethingg

No comments: