12.2.10

formspring.me

hahahahahhaah :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$ - nina

I full wish I went to school early so I could see it, but omg, that's soo cool, I swear. You're so lucky, HAHA, wish that happened to me. I wish I could dance like them, though, HAHAHA. :D

from the yappy&diem question, do they really like each other? :O whoaaaaaa! that's strange.

LOL. As if, they're so cute. :D

How was your day? :D

MY SHOULDER'S FRICKEN SUNBURNT AND I FKN HATE THE DET LAPTOPS AND A3 ART BOOKS CUZ THEY FK MY SHOULDER.

GENNY DINT GET A ROSEE D: why dint you tell me, so i would of got you one!

Oh .. People didn't even come to our class. o__o It was kinda weird, cuz Angela bought roses for people and our class didn't get nething, so yeah, haha. Err, cuz I don't tell people to buy me roses? o__o LOL.

Does Santosh actually like Vivian?

Err, I think that was from Margaret and Vanessa and etc, they just said it was from Santosh .. LOL. :D BEST EVER, HAHA.

Ask me somethingg

No comments: