9.2.10

formspring.me

See/do anything interesting today?

Not realllyyyyyy. Saw Nick, Hanson and Adam, and I haven't seen them since like Grace's party? LOL.

Do you like your country road bag? doesnt it hurt your shoulder? D:

I REALLY FRICKEN HATE THE STUPID LAPTOPS CUZ YEAH, THEY FULL KILL MY STUPID SHOULDER IN MY STUPID CR BAG. LOL. TT"

You're pretty (: would you think its weird if i come up to you at school and talked to you >.<"

Aww, thank you! :D Nope, course it wouldn't, just as long as like .. I know you. LOL. Like if this was a year 7 kid or something and I totally did not know them at all and like never seen them before kinda thing then that'd be kinda awkward at first, LOL, but dw, come talk to me! :D

i still dunno who angela is D:

Man I glimpsed this and thought it said 'I still dunno WHAT angela is' and I'm like, wow that's slack LOL. Um, she's short, has long hair cuz extentions, umm, eyeliner and always has like the nicest clothes and stuff ever. UGH. And she writes small. And talks loud in class. HAHA. :P

WHat are you wearing tmr, its pretty hot xD

Oh dayumm, I have no idea. :S Probably nothing that nice, LOL, just shorts and a singlet .. ? Cuz I always do that .. ? HAHA.

How was your day?

VERY HOT. But I'm not sick anymore, yay, but I still have a bit of a sore throat. This morning I was pretty pissed cuz I had to mega intensely rush my shower and everything cuz my brother was being a real dick, ugh, but the rest of the day was pretty cool! :D Had to wear stupid manly school shoes, ugh, had to buy a stupid maths textbook cover when I'm not even going to be using it at school, ugh .. But apart from that it was pretty cool. :) :)

Ask me somethingg

No comments: