18.2.10

612


Don't think I've done this one before, but I'm not 100% sure, loll.

Does the last person you kissed know what color your eyes are?
Lol probably? It's not like I'd have green or blue eyes or anything, true Asian, what do you expect, hahaha. :P

Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeeeess.

Are you an obsessive hand washer?
Nope.

Do you feel more comfortable with a male or female doctor/nurse?
I don't really care. My doctors happen to be male and my ortho is like my only doctor that's female? I don't think it'd make too much of a difference.

You've locked yourself outside and no one will be home for a few hours, you?
Okay I think I did this quiz already, haha. I would probably climb a fence, haha, but if I can't do that then I'll call someone just to talk or walk over to my friend's place or walk over to Valley Plaza and hang around in Coles and Priceline and McDonald's or something LOL.

In the past 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Hmm .. Yep. :D

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
Lol probably not. :P Not where I am right NOW, with heaps of .. .. being so poor.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
Yep. I was actually thinking about it last night/this morning in the shower. Not that being in the shower has anything to do with it, LOL, I was just in the shower.

Last place you fell asleep other than your bed and with who?
I think it'd probably be on the couch, by myself? Lol.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
This boy.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope.

Ever been kissed under fireworks and with who?
Nopeeeeee. D:

Do you like being kissed spontaneously or asked?
If they asked then that might make things awkward, haha. Spontaneously.

Are your nails painted?
My left hand is pink but it's chipped a lot.

Did you ever sneak out to see a someone?
Yep, hahaha. :D

Do you know anyone who has the same last name as you, that you aren't related to?
In. Come on, man, as if. LOL.

Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
Probably.

If you have a laptop, is it always plugged in?
Nope.

Did the person who hurt you the most in 2009 ever apologize?
Nope. But screw him .. LOL. :)

Let's say you walk past your ex on the street. What do you say?
Awwwkwaaardd. I wouldn't actually say that. I would say nothing.

If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first?
Errr .. I'm not sure, but something materialistic and probably overpriced. :$ :$

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Err, Asian, man, as if you'd get grounded unless you're Angela. :P

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
I only turn 16 in like year 11, so yeah, haha.

Ever cried so much you threw up?
Ew, that's dirty, no. :S

What were you doing at 2AM this morning?
Sleeping, for once. LOL.

Do you think you and your best friend/s will be friends in 10 years?
I hope soooo. :D But as an honest answer, I don't know. :0

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2009?
Two, I think.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Danica, yeah.

When was the last time something seriously bothered you?
Umm .. it was on the morning right after Valentines. :( Like morning as in the AM. Like before I wake up for school kind of AM.

No comments: